PES 2019 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2019 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1)

Postby chilleverest » Thu May 17, 2018 11:10 pm

You know the handicapping really is bad when even Zeus0r makes a meme about it.
Who ate all the pies?
Bring Seabass back.
chilleverest
International
International

Twitter: @chilleverest

Postby Nik778899 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 am

Saw something on r/WEPES that allegedly leaked the seven new leagues:

Russia
Norway
Poland
Colombia
Denmark
Turkey
Sweden

Nothing incredibly ground breaking there, if true.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team

Postby bigol83 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am

Did you read about the next COD not having single player campaign?

How long since Pes will completely ditch its offline modes and go completely online modes only? At this point i don't think that possibility is so remote.
bigol83
First Team
First Team

Twitter: @bigol83

Postby Nik778899 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:15 am

bigol83 wrote:Did you read about the next COD not having single player campaign?

How long since Pes will completely ditch its offline modes and go completely online modes only? At this point i don't think that possibility is so remote.

Yeah I saw that. Not quite sure how they'll justify a full-price game for that.

PES already offers that option too, for free. I can't see them dropping offline any time soon but I certainly can't see it expanding any.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team

Postby bigol83 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:22 am

Well, Pes lite only offers Myclub for free. Other online modes like coop, quick matches, lobby, competitions are still locked.

I can see Pes adding more and more online modes and completely remove offline.
bigol83
First Team
First Team

Postby TJHUCKER » Fri May 18, 2018 10:44 am

The reason why I don't want sliders in PES is because they will get so lazy and just dish the same crap gameplay and expect the community to mod. Just like they do with licenses..
" Hoping for a decent football game "

" FIFA has grown but needs coach mode "
TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Gamertag: TJ HUCKER
PSN: TJHUCKER

Postby TJHUCKER » Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 am

bigol83 wrote:Well, Pes lite only offers Myclub for free. Other online modes like coop, quick matches, lobby, competitions are still locked.

I can see Pes adding more and more online modes and completely remove offline.

Let's be honest .. they've already done that. A virgin has more chance of getting touched than pes offline modes :)

TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby TJHUCKER » Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 am

Nik778899 wrote:Saw something on r/WEPES that allegedly leaked the seven new leagues:

Russia
Norway
Poland
Colombia
Denmark
Turkey
Sweden

Nothing incredibly ground breaking there, if true.

Boring if true.

TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby makepesgreatagain » Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 am

russia and turkey would be welcome. rest probably wont get used much
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby TJHUCKER » Fri May 18, 2018 11:10 am

Breaking News !!!

Konami are being sponsored by Tampax. A spokesman from Tampax was quoted saying " sponsoring a load of cunts going through a bad period is what the company is all about."

TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Ameobinho » Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

Truth bombs from reddit :lol:

rumored leagues are Russia, India, Thailand and Colombia.

doesnt matter what leagues they get though. They wont do anything meaningful with them.

Right now they have licenses for Ligue 1 and Eredivisie, but dont have a single stadium or anything for these leagues besides a 15 second clip before the season starts in ML and awfully tacky, outdated cut scenes.

hope everyone is ready to play ML again this year with Toni "The Terrible" Kroos (what the hell do these nicknames even mean or add Konami?), all while Zlatan spawns back to Earth as a 81-rated 17 year old with a beard. All after Arsenal and Liverpool sell all their players and replace them with exciting new Thai league talent. But i hope this doesnt cause any worry because like Bhatti said last year, and is saying again with the next edition, the transfer system has been revamped. Right... just like how impressive presentation was this season after its "revamp" and the sad attempt of trying to make a key addition of PES 2019 being something that has already been in the game and proven meaningless (ICC).

But hey, at least we have the Ultimate Stage Stadium, right? or no? is it gone now since no CL license? if so, what a huge blow. I for one love the time and resources they put into it.
Ameobinho
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby bigol83 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am

The guy call himself veteran Pes player

http://www.noobfeed.com/blogs/4342/pro- ... pectations

Over the past years, the Pro Evolution Soccer series has created so much hype among both soccer fans and gamers, that their fan base has become almost as big as FIFA’s. Every year EA releases a new entry in their FIFA series, and every year Konami comes forth with a new PES game. This competition has turned into a blessing for the fans, since both series look to improve with their yearly releases. PES 2018 was supposed to be a revolution for the series, but sort of failed to meet the expectations of many fans. Konami tried to pour too much realism into the controls, which made the game difficult and pretty much unplayable for newcomers. Many went back to playing 2017 which being less realistic seemed to be more fun. So this year, Konami has a big task on their hands: that of improving and making a comeback with PES 2019. Below, you’ll find a list of things that I believe could make sure that happens.

That in bold is simply not true. Too much realism? :lol:
bigol83
First Team
First Team

Postby bigol83 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am

I think he believes AI being harder means more realism. Maybe if the AI was realistically harder and not cheaply scripted to the worst it is ever been...
bigol83
First Team
First Team

Postby chilleverest » Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am

Swedish league is welcomed, i know there are big following for Turkish and Russian league and some big and prospects players there too, so thats quite good.
Who ate all the pies?
Bring Seabass back.
chilleverest
International
International

Twitter: @chilleverest

Postby Pwalie86 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:18 pm

chilleverest wrote:Swedish league is welcomed, i know there are big following for Turkish and Russian league and some big and prospects players there too, so thats quite good.

Turkish would be good if they cranked up the atmosphere and added flares. EA don't do that, but Konami surely could.

May not be the best leagues around, but sometimes you have good memories from just enjoying the game. On Fifa 17 I did a career mode with some obscure Danish club and it was fun.

Whichever leagues they have, they should try to go after official broadcasting presentation as it's strange in 2018 to have generic and plain scoreboards everywhere. In that way they could make the leagues really interesting to some casuals.
The DJ to the music like the turkey to the gravy, techno techno techno, Bisto Bisto Bisto!
Pwalie86
First Team
First Team

Gamertag: Pwaliebwoy86
PSN: IM-FO-REALZ

Postby tamo » Sat May 19, 2018 9:25 am

So Konami spends the money they saved from not renewing the CL license, to buy licenses for Norway, Poland, Denmark etc. and to make Beckham, who retired 5 years ago, a cover star. I am truly amazed by their marketing team. Sure the sales in these countries will increase, but it will be nothing compared to the losses they will register for the lack of CL license.
tamo

Postby danielrh » Sat May 19, 2018 10:21 am

tamo wrote:So Konami spends the money they saved from not renewing the CL license, to buy licenses for Norway, Poland, Denmark etc. and to make Beckham, who retired 5 years ago, a cover star. I am truly amazed by their marketing team. Sure the sales in these countries will increase, but it will be nothing compared to the losses they will register for the lack of CL license.

official news regarding licences will be up soon, and nothing that a fantastic edit mode couldn't sort out and talking about an example of editing check out this video from TruBrits (pesuniverse) PES2018 on PC with the current gameplay patch

PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby Nik778899 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:23 am

danielrh wrote:
tamo wrote:So Konami spends the money they saved from not renewing the CL license, to buy licenses for Norway, Poland, Denmark etc. and to make Beckham, who retired 5 years ago, a cover star. I am truly amazed by their marketing team. Sure the sales in these countries will increase, but it will be nothing compared to the losses they will register for the lack of CL license.

official news regarding licences will be up soon, and nothing that a fantastic edit mode couldn't sort out and talking about an example of editing check out this video from TruBrits (pesuniverse) PES2018 on PC with the current gameplay patch

Daniel, if Konami include scripting in 2019, would they be ignoring the wishes of the community as a whole, as you stated that the community as a whole wants it gone? Cheers
Nik778899
First Team
First Team

Postby danielrh » Sat May 19, 2018 11:03 am

Nik778899 wrote:
danielrh wrote:

Daniel, if Konami include scripting in 2019, would they be ignoring the wishes of the community as a whole, as you stated that the community as a whole wants it gone? Cheers

what do you think?
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby The PES Casual » Sat May 19, 2018 11:43 am

Would love a few Eastern Bloc leagues in PES and know of one player I play against often who would be delighted to see Russian and Polish leagues included.
The PES Casual
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion