Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Postby danielrh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:07 am

Continue here please - Danny will be here soon to tidy up, what I've just done ..... keep the chat on PES please

Matt10 wrote:I wish I could figure out a way to get these defenders to react. The game would be so much less linear if there was actual defensive line pressure.

The irony is, the defenders release from their static position when the ball is in the air. They will cross the halfway line to get to that header. So why wouldn't they approach it the same way when the DMF is beat?

So frustrating. Advanced instruction > Tight Marking seems to be the only way right now, and that is the worst because you have to choose who to be tightly marked. Can't make the adjustments to the CPU team in ML either.

I will say though, Ball Control @ 40 is brilliant. That little instance of players needing to control the ball slows the game down just enough, creates just a bit more random occurences and frees up the ball just a bit more than before. The sublime players still control the ball brilliantly because their dribble trait comes into play quickly - so it works out quite nicely.

The other value is Hole Player playing style for CMF, AMF and DMF players. This ensures they aren't constantly sprinting up and down the pitch as soon as they pass the ball off. The animation still occurs, but at least there is a sense of showing to the ball. Defensively, they are also more solid in blocking passing lanes as you will see in the video below.

I also am testing GK's explosive power (agility) so they aren't so extremely quick and actually move more realistically in reactions. It allows the GK values to stand out as well.

Here's the video, let me know your thoughts. Definitely not perfect, but it's a start. Extremely frustrating when I can just dribble (shown within seconds of the start of the match) right down the sideline at times, not to mention right through the midfield. There is too much priority for the DMF to do all the work - and as soon as he is breached, the defensive line fails to step up. Ah, if only...

PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

"If people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby danielrh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:12 am

tell you what Matt, good post - I simply couldn't do what you do I admire the work you put in to test and analyze outcomes, Konami do read these forums so the stuff you do won't go unnoticed

@RFC41GE Hi mate good to see you here
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

"If people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby Panagiotis54 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Konami to end partnership with UEFA

A ten year sponsorship partnership between Konami and UEFA will come to an end following the UEFA Champions League final in Kyiv.

The 2018 UEFA Champions League final in Kyiv will mark the end of a very successful and fruitful 10-year partnership between Konami and the UEFA Champions League.
The UEFA Champions League offered the perfect media and activation platform for Konami and has been a key feature within its world-renowned Pro Evolution Soccer video game.

Commenting on the end of this long-standing partnership, Guy-Laurent Epstein, marketing director of UEFA Events SA, said: "Konami has been a strong licensing partner for the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, with our competition brand being heavily featured within the video game and as part of the popular Konami-organised UEFA Champions League e-sports tournaments’.

"It has been a very cooperative and mutually beneficial partnership. UEFA would like to thank Konami for its tremendous commitment and support to UEFA club competitions for the last decade and we look forward to continuing to work with Konami in the sphere of UEFA national team football."

Jonas Lygaard, senior director of brand & business development for Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. said: "The UEFA Champions League licence has given us a platform to create unique experiences and provide football fans from all over the world with an opportunity to enjoy this competition first-hand.

"This year, however, we will shift our focus into other areas. We will continue to explore alternative ways UEFA and Konami can continue to work together, as our relationship remains strong."

Source: https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-u ... 51744.html

Sooo...now that the tombstone has been set....do u think anyone will ever try to compete with EA in football?
Panagiotis54
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby ThomasGOAL » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:51 am

Data Pack 4.0 info

- More than hundred faces (Arsenal face scan)
- New legends

Some Ligue 1 players faces added :
- Giovani Lo Celso (Paris SG)
- Lassana Diarra (Paris SG) old one
- Jorge (Monaco)
- Lucas Tousart (Lyon)
- Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)
- Houssem Aouar (Lyon)
- Malcom (Bordeaux)
- Diego Carlos (Nantes)
- Yann M'Vila (Saint Etienne) old one
- Brou Benjamin Angoua (Guingamp) old one