If you have a cutscene inside the tunnel then lets have some banter (classic example Patrick Viera and Roy Keane when they went toe to toe against each other inside the tunnel), rather than players looking zombiefied waiting to get out.
Cutscenes are worth having if you can give the players more human like emotions otherwise its a little meaningless.
- Youth Team
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:23 am
- Location: Hong Kong
- DO NOT use the same celebration cut-scene for each competition. Looks so unfinished.
- Make 5 to 10 individual competition winning celebration cut scenes, that are chosen at random, so that it differs each season
- Make 2 or 3 celebration cut scenes for winning each of the following:
Reaching the final of a cup
Qualifying for Europe
Getting promoted from a lower division
Winning a penalty shoot out
- When you win the league with several games to go, make the celebration cut-scene happen then and there at the final whistle. Obviously leave the lifting of the league cup until the final HOME game of the season !
- After the final game of the season, think back to early PES' where your team did a lap of honour and the game camera scrolled through every player on the team as they ran around the pitch, giving their GAMES/GOALS/ASSISTS stats for the season alongside their name as the camera switches to that particular player. Loved that !
- Again, think back to earlier PES' and when a player retires from the team show a small cut scene of him applauding the crowd when he finishes the game ! Loved that little touch too.
- This is just it, put back all these little touches that brought such individualism to your game, Seabass. They really were one of the reason's it was so loved !
- KMN Staff
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Kent, England
- PSN: dimebolt_1976
In real-life the players usually celebrate their signature celebrations then huddle up or give each other quick hugs/double handed high fives.
Would be great if this is fixed.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm
- BAL "all goals" highlights like the ones you find on youtube of players like Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, etc. at the end of a season.
- The idea of uploading replays to youtube is awesome, because not everyone has screen capturing software.
- I like the idea of having cutscenes were the "photos" in PES 2009 were, or maybe just newspapers or something.
- Fix collision issues on celebration cutscenes, and also make them depend a bit more on the game. In one game I played in ML, the CPU had 3 (!) own goals. Two of them were by the same guy, and he just held his head in his hands both times as everyone else walked away. If I were the goalkeeper I would be really pissed at him, I wouldn't just walk around.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 pm
PES Dev Team, Please add these, These are minor things and coding for this can be done in less than a week., Thereby making all of us happy
- option of choosing camera for different CUTSCENE , like for headers from corner, we can select cam in the edit mode, like wise for long range,etc ( Different gamers have different tastes, many do not like the cutscenes, Myself love to see many cutscenes I play ML 30 minutes and cutscenes will make it more interesting, for those who play quick and fast it will be annoying, so give us the freedom to choose them, please)
- Option of LOCKING THE CAM AT A POSITION. ( this comes only in the highlights ), we need it in the REPLAY option.( Also having the cam inside the goal net's corner), It should be like seeing through a static camera, please .. it is realism, I consider this as a major thing in replays.
- After goal, The replay should extend for atleast 10 seconds in the REPLAY MODE. we want the player celebration in replay.( this is very simple thing, but you are losing nothing by adding this ).Many love to make their goal videos and this would make them awesome.
- OPTION OF TIMING THE CUTSCENE, like the cutscene starts years ahead of any important moment like a through pass or a shoot. We want it in correct timing, else you give us the option of setting the time.
- BEHIND THE NET, CAMERA.. Its very important , we want to see the penalty replay from behind also and see the player's face while he is celebrating. ( IT SHOULD BE ALSO AVAILABLE IN REPLAY MODE) , its also good for watching the long range goals and lob shots.
- Youth Team
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 am
- Location: Chennai
And also there should be more than one replay if it is a narrow miss or great save and replays should be from different angles like behind the goal etc.
There should be different entry scenes in big games and rival games and different trophy ceremony's for different tournaments and a lap of honour at the end of each season(used to love seeing one player with a club flag on in pes 5/6) and also an awards ceremony for top goalscorer, assists, clean sheats, most man of the matches etc.
And finally there should be different celebrations for last minute goals/big goals/goals against your rivals etc like running into the crowd or a huge pile on or everyone going crazy(cut to the crowd and stuff like that), not just preset celebrations for every goal. If PES could implement these things into the game then it would feel like a proper live football match.
PES 2011 ~ THE KING HAS RETURNED !
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 4:48 pm
- Location: UK
- Gamertag: HaroldBoi UK
- have more different cutscenes:
a. when player injured..
b. celebration winning trophy..
c. players angry..
d. when they about to taking corner kick..
e. at the tunnel make the players more like talking to each other,streching something like that or probably
spitting too,lol..just kidding..
f. the last one would be the players when they celebrated make sure all the players go to the player that scores the
goal because sometimes the players just running around like they don't know what to do..
- Youth Team
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am
- At the end of the match some of the players take there shirts off, some of them will be wearing vests, t-shirts, long sleeved tops under there football top. Some will be bare chested.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:33 pm
When a keeper pulls of a world class save that his team mates congratulate him(pat him on the back)
Have players actually interacting with the goalscorer as opposed to him standing on his own OR as someone mentioned if he celebrates initially on his own he is joined by teamates who then give hima hug before he goes back to the centre circle.
Individuality, Excitement, unpredictability and emotion.
PES THE THINKING MANS FOOTBALL GAME
- Reserve Team
- Posts: 646
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 am
- PSN: ShaneJoshua80
while playing a match if you fail to score a goal ,the managers reaction
a few additions more to the reaction of the players to the refree's decision
substitutes running and warming up
matchday atmosphere.....i.e.the crowd
ohhhh......and also the managers shouting on the refree for a wrong decision
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:40 am
it would be awesome, if you could upload your replays to youtube directly from your ps3.
just as it will be in just cause 2.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 pm
- Location: Cologne, Germany
- PSN: Denizli
However, i'd like to have more cutscenes. But I concentrate now on entrance scene.
The entrance scene should be longer. Now it's about 50 secs from the start of player tunnel. Extra ten or even fifteen seconds could be about:
COIN TOSS, where referee's name is mentioned by scoreboard graphic. And also some time should be used for things like league table and team form (last 5 matches). Watch one EPL match, and imitate that. Commentators should naturally fill the whole scene, and not just stop after few lines.
All this would obviously be brilliant. Entrance scene is the most important part of the game in a way.
And actually while I'm at it: music during entrances are now mostly linked ok. But I do wonder sometimes, why domestic cups and Copa America/Asian Cup/Cup of African Nations use the same slot. All competitions should have an own slot, and in the ideal world, every domestic cup should have own slots in the img file too. Even if it took like million slots.
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:47 pm
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 pm