But I would like to see every month or two, that players who were underrated in the original game are improved.
Unlike FIFA where if your injured you're made rubbish/ If you have one good game or come back from injury you're invicible.
I would like to see improvements based on you're consistent performances during that month without a limit on how much a player can improve or decreased.... But not based on injuries and suspension.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm
- Gamertag: Unserious
Gameplay updates should NOT happen, period. Konami have made a dog's dinner of this aspect in PES 2009 (and even 2008 with the second update I recall). For whatever reason, they always err on the side of manic speed! Me and my mates joke about conversations that the games's Japanese developer's have (replete with accents) about gameplay 'tweaks' and implementations for the updates: 'Aaaahhh..... we need to make the game.... TWO TIMES FAAASSSTTTEEERRR!!!'
It's bloody fast enough already chaps. Its encouraging to hear that the game speed is down for this year's version, but of course, everyone said that about PES 2009 (it was only slightly slower than 08 in the end). It has ruined the last two games, and if the game comes out with the speed right, I won't be making the mistake of downloading ANYTHING further in terms of updates.
Just to illustrate my point, I would say this: PES 09 was buggy on release, but totally sorted by version 1.20 in November (bar online). The next update in February broke the game by making it much too fast and erratic, and it remained this way through to the current (and final) 1.40 version.
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:17 pm
- KMN Staff
- Posts: 2774
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 am
- Location: Twitter: GariClark
- Gamertag: Gari14
- PSN: Gari14
2. In-game Option File Sharing - The ability to upload and download option file data in-game from the community. No more fannying around with usb sticks etc.
3. Stadiums or something, i just really want the first two!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 pm
I would like to hear how ya feel about getting new stuff to buy off the PSN Store for PES games..
Think about the ability to buy a new stadium off the PSN story, or an extra kit for ur favourite team (third kit)
or a pack of new balls, new boots, or even extra new stuff for the edit mode, new modes, the abilities is endless.
sometimes i think Konami uses their ass rather than brain when they are working. serouisly, just take a look at EA.
I would be more than happy to pay alittle extra and get new exiting things for my favourite game. we're talking small money here people it wont make u broke to pay $1.99 for a new stadium (thats what it uselly costs for small add-ons)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:16 pm
o mpampas sas
poutana i omada kai roufianos o laos
mia zoi tha trexete den ginete allios!!!!!!
ARHS RE MOUNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Reserve Team
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am
- Location: IN THE CITY OF GOD!!! KLEANTHIS VIKELIDIS!!!
ELviS wrote:For me a good achievement system will be the perfect thing rather a store, because it will make us play and enjoy the game more then ever and it won't get boring at all.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:16 pm
I think it would be great if in of those "Free DLC" that are coming konami puts languages available for download like English or Portuguese, since theres a UK version and a European version! EA did this in FIFA 09, so why not to give us all the languages? It would be nice.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 pm
1. Maybe another difficulty setting. ex: Superstar
2. Additional Goalkeeper gloves
3. A monthly players ratings update
Some of the Adams should make this a sticky and tell Konami to take a look.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 pm
nani17 wrote:New celebrations would be good and updated commentary
I'd like the DLC to feature things that PES fans would find difficult/not be able to do.
I would certainly like an update on the commentary. The commentators do not say the players name when they receive the ball, creating a lack in atmosphere and match broadcasting realism. A lesson could be learnt from Fifa in regards to this and the scripting.
Is it possible for the DLC to include more slots for things such as teams, kits, emblems and sponsors? I want to have enough space for the Championship and Bundesliga teams.
In terms of goal celebrations, what's happened to the robot?!
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:15 am
1) Additional licences (assuming these can be acquired mid-season)
2) Additional high-quality player likenesses.
3) Additional commentary phrases (not necessarily an adjustment to the commentary engine, just more phrases to decrease repetition).
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: UK
PSN STORE. maybe free or a couple of ££
1) Stadiums maybe just one or two
2) if not stadiums, Different nets for all stadiums. i know it sounds stupid, but stadiums have their individuality. surely cant be that hard to update?
3) more editing options, templates for kits, the second goalkeeper jersey which has disappeared. Boots etc
Update downloads in game, which implement improved goalkeeper AI.
snow in games?? or maybe the option for time settings to change eg. kick off at 3pm tends to get darker depending on season
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 pm
other then that be nice if they added player face packs..
the likes of valencia, bastos and granero would be much welcomed..
playing the 360 version its hard to scan a real good face in lol.
The game is great!!
My Best Goal in PES 2011 http://youtu.be/zg5Ts4wrVEY
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests