La Masia CF (Xbox 360) Requires Back Four

La Masia CF (Xbox 360) Requires Back Four

Postby Directorrob247 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:19 pm

This Club has gone from Strength to strength we have won the Pro Club Cup 31 times, we just need a few more players!

I run an XBOX 360 Pro Club and am looking for a Back Four. The catch is it's Fully Manual controls.

Before you just bail at the word Manual, give it a chance. It is challenging but in the end is more rewarding and I am welcoming of all players, even if you are new to the concept.

Even if you are slightly reluctant, PM me on here or chat to me on XBOX Live @ Director247.

Now we are slowly trying to replicate Barcelona, so the roles should be pretty obvious:

RB – Marauds up and down the Wing at the right times creating lots of chances, knows when to stay back and can win a tackle. Like Alves, albeit maybe the Tackling part!

RCB – The Stopper, dominates in the air can win a tackle, knows when to clear and when to keep possession. Like Carles Puyol.

LCB – The Sweeper, good in the air, strong tackler and quick off the ground. Gets forward more often than his partner and is a good passer. Like Pique.

LB - Marauds up and down the Wing at the right times creating lots of chances, knows when to stay back and can win a tackle. Like Ashley Cole.

Finally I am not expecting you to be as good as these players, but that is your type of role and I don’t doubt anyone can reach those levels on FIFA!

PM me on here or chat to me on XBOX Live @ Director247.

Cheers if you read it all, Director247.
Directorrob247

Return to FIFA Clubs