Winning Eleven 2010 Aoki Samurai no Chousen

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: Winning Eleven 2010 Aoki Samurai no Chousen (20 May)

Postby big_and_long » Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 am

Well, as I said months ago, and Adam tried to convince me otherwise, the game is simply PES 2010 with new Mode and new intro .... perhaps liiiiiiiiiiiitle bit a slower , do not know, it is difficult to say . This improved and entirely new game which Adam expecting did not come and couldnt come .
big_and_long
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Rage06 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:47 am

Adam didn't try to convince anyone that this was going to be a different experience, he said we blue sky would be a tweaked up game with things getting smoothed out ie ball physics and speed of play. ;)
Rage06
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PSN: RaGe_No1
Twitter: @Rage06

Postby roigafni » Sun May 23, 2010 10:00 am

big_and_long wrote:Well, as I said months ago, and Adam tried to convince me otherwise, the game is simply PES 2010 with new Mode and new intro .... perhaps liiiiiiiiiiiitle bit a slower , do not know, it is difficult to say . This improved and entirely new game which Adam expecting did not come and couldnt come .

No one tried to convince you bro.
correct if I'm wrong but you havent played it right? You judge it just by looking on the vids.
Well, by watching the Videos I'm seeing a refined game. it's not different at all, just a better version of WE/PES.
It's clear to see the improvemnts on the A.I defence, pass and shoot speed, and response. Also, some folks here already sayed that the GK's and the referee has been improved. so if all true thats a defently a better game.
Again, I havent played it yet so I might be wrong, but after i'll try it I'll provide my decent and honest thoughts on the game for you and the others.
Please LIKE our WENB Facebook Page!
roigafni
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

PSN: Roi_Gafni
Twitter: @roi_gafni

Postby ELviS » Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 am

big_and_long wrote:Well, as I said months ago, and Adam tried to convince me otherwise, the game is simply PES 2010 with new Mode and new intro .... perhaps liiiiiiiiiiiitle bit a slower , do not know, it is difficult to say . This improved and entirely new game which Adam expecting did not come and couldnt come .

I didn't see a word from Adam which convinces you that it will be "...improved and entirely new game", he stated that the game will be tweaked as much as it can and that the most of the updates to come with Blue Samurai will be core written and that they can't come as a DLC.
From the videos the game looks more fluid, not that laggy and more responsive. So Adam might be right for the tweaking part and obviously you misunderstood him. :)
Oo poustarades
o mpampas sas
einai arianos
poutana i omada kai roufianos o laos
mia zoi tha trexete den ginete allios!!!!!!
ARHS RE MOUNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ELviS
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Adam » Sun May 23, 2010 12:38 pm

:lol:

When did I say that?

You sir are really starting to annoy me, have to be honest. First the rubbish on the PES 2011, now this. Resident fool?
Adam
Board Member
Board Member

PSN: ADU-SAN

Postby chaos » Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Adam wrote: :lol:
When did I say that?
You sir are really starting to annoy me, have to be honest. First the rubbish on the PES 2011, now this. Resident fool?

Resident Evil? 8-) :lol:
I'm the PES Messiah's first and only Prophet.
Owner of PESianity
Download the PESianity PES 2014 OF Installation Guide for PS3
chaos
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

PSN: ichaos1985

Postby big_and_long » Sun May 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Adam wrote:

:lol:

When did I say that?

Rubbish on PES 2011 ?? :? I can't say anything about PES 2011 . I saw only one trailer and I loved it, do not like power bar position and that's , do not distort my words ;) Everyone can see what I and you said from the link at the top so that the dispute is unnecessary :) My fears about WE WC 2010 proved correct .
Cheers
big_and_long
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Adam » Sun May 23, 2010 3:08 pm

big_and_long wrote:Rubbish on PES 2011 ?? :? I can't say anything about PES 2011 . I saw only one trailer and I loved it, do not like power bar position and that's , do not distort my words ;) Everyone can see what I and you said from the link at the top so that the dispute is unnecessary :) My fears about WE WC 2010 proved correct .
Cheers

But you wrongly claimed I said the WE WC game would be totally different. Look at the posts above, everyone knows I didn't say that. All I said it would be was a tweaking, and from the videos and impressions, it plays differently to PES 2010.

Why are you lying?
Adam
Board Member
Board Member

Postby big_and_long » Sun May 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Adam wrote:
big_and_long wrote:Rubbish on PES 2011 ?? :? I can't say anything about PES 2011 . I saw only one trailer and I loved it, do not like power bar position and that's , do not distort my words ;) Everyone can see what I and you said from the link at the top so that the dispute is unnecessary :) My fears about WE WC 2010 proved correct .
Cheers

But you wrongly claimed I said the WE WC game would be totally different. Look at the posts above, everyone knows I didn't say that. All I said it would be was a tweaking, and from the videos and impressions, it plays differently to PES 2010.

Why are you lying?

Admit that your expectations for WE WC 2010 have not materialized, you expected a different game because as you said, comes six months after the basic game PES 2010 , but is exactly the same, even with what I saw the videos , that many problems in PES 2010 remain here, the game is a little slow , but that's all .

Any way , I will not argue about such things . If you feel that you're right, okay
big_and_long
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Mac » Sun May 23, 2010 3:19 pm

big_and_long wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cheers

Why are you lying?

Admit that your expectations for WE WC 2010 have not materialized, you expected a different game because as you said, comes six months after the basic game PES 2010 , but is exactly the same, even with what I saw the videos , that many problems in PES 2010 remain here, the game is a little slow , but that's all .

Mate your lying adam never said anything about it being a totally new game as everyone else said, he said it would be a minor tweak here and there!

Please sort yourself out before you post rubbish like that.
Mac
Manager
Manager

Gamertag: Rickers31093 (Not Active At Mo)
PSN: rickers31093

Postby Adam » Sun May 23, 2010 3:22 pm

big_and_long wrote:

Do you know what tweaking means??? I used the word tweaking a lot. It means a refinement. You haven't even played the game, and yet you claim its the same? :lol:

From some who played the game:

HK_Ben wrote:Hi all, i have been following this forum for quite some time. Here is my first post. I got this game today in HK. Here is my short review.

respond time/passing is improved
ref give more yellow/red cards, but imo still miss some.
game flow a bit faster
team formation updated

is def an improved version of WE2010

You read that? Response time improved!

How about the last line? improved version of WE 2010!

Like I said from the start. A tweaking.

I'm afraid the language barrier has made you look very silly. I'll let this one go, but be more careful in the future before you throw accusations around that are very incorrect.

Like I said, Resident Fool.
Adam
Board Member
Board Member

Postby Alan » Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm hearing very, very positive things about the Wii version. 360movement/dribbling is apparently in!

http://www.konami.jp/we/2010/blue/wii/point_other.html
Help support Kitana | WENB | FSB | PSGB by buying from:
GAME | iTunes | JD Sports | Creative Labs | Nike | hmv
Alan
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Gamertag: Curdstar75
PSN: Curdstar75

Postby limeydrums » Sun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Alan wrote:I'm hearing very, very positive things about the Wii version. 360movement/dribbling is apparently in!

http://www.konami.jp/we/2010/blue/wii/point_other.html

thats exciting news. bodes well for the 2011 Wii version.
limeydrums
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby ronni072 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Just had my first game on the wii version of Blue Samarai

Absolutely love it. Haven't played much of PES 2010 wii so cant really compare but graphics seem to have improved slightly and the gameplay is even more enjoyable. Not enjoyed a game on PES as much since PES 5. Gonna be a late night
ronni072

Postby adamneaves » Sun May 23, 2010 9:55 pm

ronni072 wrote:Just had my first game on the wii version of Blue Samarai

Absolutely love it. Haven't played much of PES 2010 wii so cant really compare but graphics seem to have improved slightly and the gameplay is even more enjoyable. Not enjoyed a game on PES as much since PES 5. Gonna be a late night

Nice 1 :) i wont get it myself but good to see its getting good reviews
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
adamneaves
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

PSN: adamneaves
Twitter: @adamneaves

Postby Joolz40559 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:11 am

Right peeps I get paid tmrw and have a shoulder op to play footy again on Wed deserve some new good PES/WE in my life. Gonna go to Yodobashi and buy Aoki Samurai when it stops raining so hard here. Impressions will come soon :D .
Joolz40559
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PSN: Joolz40559

Postby Joolz40559 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:48 am

Impressions of play

The opening is very Japan National team focused and quite nice. Shows highlights from some games. This is a much tweaked version of Winning Eleven 2010/PES 2010/Winning Eleven 2010 Arcade Championship (WE 2010: ACC). For those wondering before I get into the nitty gritty language is Japanese only even when the PS3 is set to English. Japan Challenge mode is the only extra addition to the game modes. This is good and fun to see the Japanese face when doing formations and different visuals.

O.k so after a couple of games there is a noticeable difference in Aoki Samurai compared to Winning Eleven 2010: Arcade Championship and PES 2010. The movement seems to be freer with regards to controlling and moving players, not as rigid and more responsive in my opinion. Slide tackling seems better and slides appear to go further. Tackling is more precise I feel. The pace of the game has been greatly improved also.

Aoki Samurai also allows you to move your player before the ball gets to you which was difficult in PES 2010 and WE 2010: ACC. The players feels slightly less on rails too. The animations are more in sync than previous vers like WE:ACC and PES 2010. Shooting is also much more satisfying, and feels more direct, powerful and it possibly accurate.

Ball connection with players is much better and the ball physics in general have been tweaked with the ball feeling more lifelike. Plus bouncing around in a more realistic manner.

Referees make better decisions in general and penalise you less as the player, and the free kicks seem to be better and easier to score. The game allows more movement of the ball in my opinion.

Playing on Superstar difficulty is much harder than top player it is more apparent that the A.I is much better and don`t all scramble for the ball all in a bunch. The A.I players seem more concise and seem to hold positions better. This also can be seen when the A.I grabs yr own players for short periods of time. In one of my games the A.I took the ball to the corner flag I don`t personally remember the A.I doing this before on PES 2010.

In conclusion in all it feels much better than I expected and like you have more control over your team and the players in it. Movement feels less restrictive shooting is better and the all round general feeling is helped by the tweaks made. As someone has mentioned previously it`s a shame this was`nt WE 2010/PES 2010 in the first place.

Roll on June 1st for PES 2011 info
Joolz40559
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby BlueChampion » Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 am

Joolz40559 wrote:Impressions of playFor those wondering before I get into the nitty gritty language is Japanese only even when the PS3 is set to English.

Thanks for your review mate!

1. Are all the in-game menus such as the formation and line up are also in Japanese? For someone like me who can't make out if's Japanese or Chinese or Korean, how badly would it hamper my experience?

2. Is the game speed slower or faster than PES/WE 2010?

3. How much of midfield play or build up play is there when compared to PES/WE 2010?

4. Has the goal mouth overexposure in the day/afternoon games in certain stadia gone?

Thanks and Cheers!
BlueChampion
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Joolz40559 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 am

BlueChampion wrote:
Joolz40559 wrote:Impressions of playFor those wondering before I get into the nitty gritty language is Japanese only even when the PS3 is set to English.

Thanks for your review mate!

1. Are all the in-game menus such as the formation and line up are also in Japanese? For someone like me who can't make out if's Japanese or Chinese or Korean, how badly would it hamper my experience?

2. Is the game speed slower or faster than PES/WE 2010?

3. How much of midfield play or build up play is there when compared to PES/WE 2010?

4. Has the goal mouth overexposure in the day/afternoon games in certain stadia gone?

Thanks and Cheers!

Forgot to mention the keepers seem a little improved regards to catching and shot stopping.

1. Yes everything is in Japanese this is hard if you can`t read it to make out who is who ,but you can tell by stats who the best players are, and player shirt numbers in the game plan menu if you can`t read the Katakana. I used to play Winning Eleven with no Japanese knowledge you`ll be fine. Plus you can use visual memory of PES 2010 as the menus are the same.

2. Feels a lot slower to me which is better imo.

3. You can build from the midfield more as the general game play is not as fast. A.I players seem to join the attack. The computer A.I gives you more space.

4. The goal mouth does not seem so bright, but I do have to be honest I did not notice this too much in PES 2010 anyway. But does not seem as bright as far as I can gather.
Joolz40559
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Alan » Mon May 24, 2010 7:17 am

Brilliant stuff Joolz. So glad to hear further positive views on this game and it is quite heartening to hear the keepers seem to have been improved :D

I predict a big week for Blue Samurai related content. Some of the admin should be getting the game this week(me included hopefully!) and with others already playing it is my hope that all feedback will be positive and consistent.

oh yeah, and Joolz.....Keep those views of yours coming. Even post a vid or two if that is at all positive but I appreciate you will want more game time under your belt first!
Help support Kitana | WENB | FSB | PSGB by buying from:
GAME | iTunes | JD Sports | Creative Labs | Nike | hmv
Alan
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Gamertag: Curdstar75
PSN: Curdstar75

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion