PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Thommohawk » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Nik778899, I didn't specifically call you out as calling me a troll.

I don't log on and post every day. I have better things to do most of the time, I have a life and i have a long term relationship with my fiance, I have better things to do most of the time than to argue with a few idiots on here.

As per usual though, the same people miss the same point. Because they are incapable of seeing beyond thereselves.

Regarding the MyClub thing, I wasn't wrong. That is a fact. The reason we are still banging on about it is because you won't take responsibility for a stupid comment.

That and you are doing your best to turn it around on me.
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Thommohawk wrote: Because they are incapable of seeing beyond thereselves.


The proper use of english language would be 'themselves'. even if you was going to use 'there' - its spelt 'their' not 'there'.

welcome.
User avatar
Forced_Reps
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Twitter: @PESFX

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Thommohawk » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:
Thommohawk wrote: Because they are incapable of seeing beyond thereselves.


The proper use of english language would be 'themselves'. even if you was going to use 'there' - its spelt 'their' not 'there'.

welcome.


Yes, I know. Piss weak comeback.

What's up have you no creativity? :roll:
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Thommohawk wrote:Nik778899, I didn't specifically call you out as calling me a troll.

I don't log on and post every day. I have better things to do most of the time, I have a life and i have a long term relationship with my fiance, I have better things to do most of the time than to argue with a few idiots on here.

As per usual though, the same people miss the same point. Because they are incapable of seeing beyond thereselves.

Regarding the MyClub thing, I wasn't wrong. That is a fact. The reason we are still banging on about it is because you won't take responsibility for a stupid comment.

That and you are doing your best to turn it around on me.


Pot. Kettle. Black.

I've been quite clear in explaining what was implied by my post, yet you seem to think you know what I meant better than me. You're the only person who has interpreted it that way too.

People IN HERE aren't interested in MyClub signings. This is evidenced by the fact that nobody IN HERE ever discusses it.

It really is a very simple concept; with your superior intellect I shouldn't have to explain it this many times.
Nik778899
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Thommohawk » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
Thommohawk wrote:Nik778899, I didn't specifically call you out as calling me a troll.

I don't log on and post every day. I have better things to do most of the time, I have a life and i have a long term relationship with my fiance, I have better things to do most of the time than to argue with a few idiots on here.

As per usual though, the same people miss the same point. Because they are incapable of seeing beyond thereselves.

Regarding the MyClub thing, I wasn't wrong. That is a fact. The reason we are still banging on about it is because you won't take responsibility for a stupid comment.

That and you are doing your best to turn it around on me.


Pot. Kettle. Black.

I've been quite clear in explaining what was implied by my post, yet you seem to think you know what I meant better than me. You're the only person who has interpreted it that way too.

People IN HERE aren't interested in MyClub signings. This is evidenced by the fact that nobody IN HERE ever discusses it.

It really is a very simple concept; with your superior intellect I shouldn't have to explain it this many times.


Entire point mate when there's only 10 people logging in and posting. Hardly proves yours. That was my point when there's so few people it's a stupid ass jibe in the first place.

And if you weren't being such an asshole in the first place it'd have saved pages of arguing but that's all this place is now. Constant arguing amongst same people all claiming innocent and never at fault.

No wonder there arw only 10 full time posters! I used to post a lot more regulalry myself before no mark tosspots came in ane turned this place into the shits.

You, and people like you, are the problem and reason why nobody comes here any more outside of pre release season. No clue what day it is in here...
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:14 pm

:lol: :lol:

I honestly can't take someone seriously who has such a poor grasp of the English language.
It's been explained to you numerous times that the '10 people posting here' is the captive audience as that's who's here, so Nik's point was totally relevant, out of those 10 people that do post here, MyClub isn't an interest for most of them.
Astounding how you continually fail to grasp such simple logic.

The reason why nobody comes in to the forums to chat anymore outside of pre-release period is because they are fed up of Konami serving up half-assed games that nobody has any interest after the first 3 weeks.
That, and only that, is the reason.


Thommohawk wrote:Entire point mate when there's only 10 people logging in and posting. Hardly proves yours. That was my point when there's so few people it's a stupid ass jibe in the first place.

And if you weren't being such an asshole in the first place it'd have saved pages of arguing but that's all this place is now. Constant arguing amongst same people all claiming innocent and never at fault.

No wonder there arw only 10 full time posters! I used to post a lot more regulalry myself before no mark tosspots came in ane turned this place into the shits.

You, and people like you, are the problem and reason why nobody comes here any more outside of pre release season. No clue what day it is in here...
User avatar
Forced_Reps
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Twitter: @PESFX

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Thommohawk wrote:Entire point mate when there's only 10 people logging in and posting. Hardly proves yours. That was my point when there's so few people it's a stupid ass jibe in the first place.


Fucking hell. It absolutely proves my point that people IN HERE aren't interested in it, otherwise they'd be sharing it. The poster population is irrelevant to what I said. You cannot seem to get your head around it and it’s really fucking weird.

Thommohawk wrote:And if you weren't being such an asshole in the first place it'd have saved pages of arguing but that's all this place is now. Constant arguing amongst same people all claiming innocent and never at fault.


Again, coming from a person who has contributed equally to the pages of arguing and has done frequently in the past too. I thought you took responsibility for your posts?

Thommohawk wrote:No wonder there arw only 10 full time posters! I used to post a lot more regulalry myself before no mark tosspots came in ane turned this place into the shits.


I’ve been in here for pretty much as long as you have.
You’re as much of a no-mark as the rest of us too. We’re all just nobodies posting in an online forum about a video game.

Thommohawk wrote:You, and people like you, are the problem and reason why nobody comes here any more outside of pre release season. No clue what day it is in here...


And here you are still arguing about it through a sheer unwillingness to let this go. By all means, I'll keep discussing this with you for as long as it takes to go in, but considering you have such an issue with arguments on here, you certainly aren’t doing much to end them.
Nik778899
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby danielrh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:I really can't get excited about MyClub or online play Daniel, but hope it all goes well mate.
May have a peek in on Youtube just to see the speed merchants and 8-1-1 formations going at eachother ;-)


I put up that post for a bit of information, I'll log in and have a watch see how these guys play, I wonder what PA settings they will be using?

The official PESleague rules are players can only use licenced teams
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - No matter how good you are, the bird is gonna shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
User avatar
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3640
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:40 pm

I know you did fella.

Cant wait to watch Every single person play as Barca, or PSG then.

danielrh wrote:The official PESleague rules are players can only use licenced teams
User avatar
Forced_Reps
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Twitter: @PESFX

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Thommohawk » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:07 pm

'Nobody in here is interested' well I'd expect not amongst less than 20 people.

Look, one last time you made a dumb comment thinking you were being clever, I point it out knowing full well what the situation was and some of the replies I got from some only demonstrates this further as if any more evidence was needed.

The issue here is I've got your number I know exactly what you are up to and you hate the fact that I am intelligent enough to make my point, know im right, and not need to insult people just to either be a dick or make a point. Unlike some.

There is a big difference.
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Thommohawk wrote:'Nobody in here is interested' well I'd expect not amongst less than 20 people.

Look, one last time you made a dumb comment thinking you were being clever, I point it out knowing full well what the situation was and some of the replies I got from some only demonstrates this further as if any more evidence was needed.

The issue here is I've got your number I know exactly what you are up to and you hate the fact that I am intelligent enough to make my point, know im right, and not need to insult people just to either be a dick or make a point. Unlike some.

There is a big difference.


You've "got my number", have you? :lol:
You really do preach your supposed intellect an awful lot, yet you're failing to show it quite evidently here. At this stage, I'm not quite sure what your point even is anymore. Also hilarious that you claim to "not need to insult people just to make a point" when you've spend the last few pages telling me how stoopid I am and how intelligent you are. The irony is beautiful.

Whether it be 10 or 20 people in here, 0% is still 0%. Those people that do post in here have not once ever posted to share MyClub signings; that is quite simply a fact. You may not expect 20 people to be interested in it and that's fine, but it doesn't do anything to disprove my initial comment. My comment can't be disproven as it's a fact. If you wish to prove it isn't a fact then please direct me to a post where people are sharing MyClub signings.
Nik778899
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby chilleverest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Forced_Reps wrote::lol: :lol:

I honestly can't take someone seriously who has such a poor grasp of the English language.

Is this really necessary? Maybe it was a typo, maybe he was in a hurry. Its not like he is writing his masters dissertation where he needs to proof check every little details. About MyClub, i agree the mode is mundane, but i'd be very much interested if there were talks about improving the mode alongside the gameplay where gamplay and learning curve being the top priority.
Who ate all the pies?
Bring Seabass back.
User avatar
chilleverest
International
International
 
Posts: 2488
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 pm
Twitter: @chilleverest

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Thommohawk » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
Thommohawk wrote:'Nobody in here is interested' well I'd expect not amongst less than 20 people.

Look, one last time you made a dumb comment thinking you were being clever, I point it out knowing full well what the situation was and some of the replies I got from some only demonstrates this further as if any more evidence was needed.

The issue here is I've got your number I know exactly what you are up to and you hate the fact that I am intelligent enough to make my point, know im right, and not need to insult people just to either be a dick or make a point. Unlike some.

There is a big difference.


You've "got my number", have you? :lol:
You really do preach your supposed intellect an awful lot, yet you're failing to show it quite evidently here. At this stage, I'm not quite sure what your point even is anymore. Also hilarious that you claim to "not need to insult people just to make a point" when you've spend the last few pages telling me how stoopid I am and how intelligent you are. The irony is beautiful.

Whether it be 10 or 20 people in here, 0% is still 0%. Those people that do post in here have not once ever posted to share MyClub signings; that is quite simply a fact. You may not expect 20 people to be interested in it and that's fine, but it doesn't do anything to disprove my initial comment. My comment can't be disproven as it's a fact. If you wish to prove it isn't a fact then please direct me to a post where people are sharing MyClub signings.


And yet you miss my point.
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Thommohawk wrote:
Nik778899 wrote:
Thommohawk wrote:'Nobody in here is interested' well I'd expect not amongst less than 20 people.

Look, one last time you made a dumb comment thinking you were being clever, I point it out knowing full well what the situation was and some of the replies I got from some only demonstrates this further as if any more evidence was needed.

The issue here is I've got your number I know exactly what you are up to and you hate the fact that I am intelligent enough to make my point, know im right, and not need to insult people just to either be a dick or make a point. Unlike some.

There is a big difference.


You've "got my number", have you? :lol:
You really do preach your supposed intellect an awful lot, yet you're failing to show it quite evidently here. At this stage, I'm not quite sure what your point even is anymore. Also hilarious that you claim to "not need to insult people just to make a point" when you've spend the last few pages telling me how stoopid I am and how intelligent you are. The irony is beautiful.

Whether it be 10 or 20 people in here, 0% is still 0%. Those people that do post in here have not once ever posted to share MyClub signings; that is quite simply a fact. You may not expect 20 people to be interested in it and that's fine, but it doesn't do anything to disprove my initial comment. My comment can't be disproven as it's a fact. If you wish to prove it isn't a fact then please direct me to a post where people are sharing MyClub signings.


And yet you miss my point.


You haven't got a point.
Nik778899
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Thommohawk » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:58 pm

It's like talking to pond life....
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Daytripper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Playing with randoms on co op is awful, no choice as none of my mates bought the game
Daytripper
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Thommohawk wrote:It's like talking to pond life....


I thought you didn't 'need to insult people just to make a point'?
Nik778899
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Thommohawk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 am

Nik778899 wrote:
Thommohawk wrote:It's like talking to pond life....


I thought you didn't 'need to insult people just to make a point'?


I don't. I should insult you but in all fairness it's not an insult if it's the truth.

Believe me, if I wanted to insult you, I would.

And I'd do it not because I needed to, but because I wanted to. Because people like you deserve it.

Just saying.
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:07 am

Thommohawk wrote:
Nik778899 wrote:
Thommohawk wrote:It's like talking to pond life....


I thought you didn't 'need to insult people just to make a point'?


I don't. I should insult you but in all fairness it's not an insult if it's the truth.

Believe me, if I wanted to insult you, I would.

And I'd do it not because I needed to, but because I wanted to. Because people like you deserve it.

Just saying.


:lol:

Be my guest.
Nik778899
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby bigol83 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 am

Why would you insult each other? The only one that should be insulted is Konami. :D
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests