PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 9)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 9)

Postby danielrh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:54 am

gu3rr3ir0 wrote:
This is what sort of puts me of this fucking myclub mode. What's te point of the mode? To make the best team possible by aggregating the best players by playing games or buying fake coins with real ones.

So Konami gives a starting eleven that makes jealous 95% of all teams in the world, WHITOUT PLAYING A SINGLE GAME.

In about 2 weaks the teams will be full of stars without minimum effort or ability to play the game. There is no skill involved and further there's no point in keep playing, other than reach the higher places in ranking wich you will never get to without lag cheating.

That's why I mostly will stick to divisions online and hoping there's good filters this year so that 90 % of the games don't be against real Madrid

agree with you I like what Fifa's done with the UT special editions you only have your special player for 4 matches (loan) - great idea.

MyClub should be a grind to get to the best players.

I was looking in on itsdavidfish stream last night and he jumped on a quick online match and to everyone's surprise you can select not to face the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona (you can filter teams out) ... great move by Konami
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website https://www.pesleague.com/

"Football matches tell it's own story it doesn't need a script - PES2018"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby makepesgreatagain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:02 am

chilleverest wrote:Im seriously contemplating buying it. But only when i hear online impressions. I'd happily skip fifa if the online is enjoyable and rewarding i.e. without scripting like fifa's online.

same here! just waiting for peoples impressions on online divisions regarding scripting. the beta was sooooooooo much online fun,thats all i want and i will happily pay

although there are idiots out there who dont thinks cripting exists and is just an excuse so it needs to be the right people testing it today too.
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby gregclem73 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:09 am

zeus0r wrote:
greeny-30 wrote:So just had my first 2 games online and they were smooth as butter. It was enjoyable and drew both 1-1. Didn't feel quite like the beta though, too fast, too much space and a bit floaty/light. Didn't feel as tactical.
No prizes for guessing which teams i faced...... :roll:
Do people seriously just spend the whole year either picking Barca & Madrid? It's absolutely pathetic.

still no team strength filter for divisions?

Yeah this kills me every year why don't they fix this ?
gregclem73
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby zeus0r » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:13 am

danielrh wrote:
gu3rr3ir0 wrote:
This is what sort of puts me of this fucking myclub mode. What's te point of the mode? To make the best team possible by aggregating the best players by playing games or buying fake coins with real ones.

So Konami gives a starting eleven that makes jealous 95% of all teams in the world, WHITOUT PLAYING A SINGLE GAME.

In about 2 weaks the teams will be full of stars without minimum effort or ability to play the game. There is no skill involved and further there's no point in keep playing, other than reach the higher places in ranking wich you will never get to without lag cheating.

That's why I mostly will stick to divisions online and hoping there's good filters this year so that 90 % of the games don't be against real Madrid

agree with you I like what Fifa's done with the UT special editions you only have your special player for 4 matches (loan) - great idea.

I was looking in on itsdavidfish stream last night and he jumped on a quick online match and to everyone's surprise you can select not to face the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona (you can filter teams out) ... great move by Konami

you could always filter teams by strength in online quick matches, the problem is it's missing in divisions...
tone down backheel passes, it's the most unrealistic thing in PES ffs
zeus0r
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

PSN: politebabypanda

Postby makepesgreatagain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:17 am

people want to keep an official record of online,thats only available in online divisions.which is usually scripted
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby DalyBhoy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:22 am

Going into the first game of MyClub I had a front 3 of Ronaldo, Morata and Bale (loan).

Three of the worlds best players and not even kicked a ball.
Hail Hail!
DalyBhoy
First Team
First Team

Postby SHF77Y » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:24 am

Transfer update is done!
SHF77Y

Postby gu3rr3ir0 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

danielrh wrote:
gu3rr3ir0 wrote:

My game did not came yet. Where is that option? Because I'm pretty sure that someone here just mentioned that there are no team filters in Online DIVISION mode

Couldn't they just put a team star filter?
gu3rr3ir0
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Nunalho » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:44 am

Played a season game online, me with Benfica versus Real Madrid... Ended up 1-1, no lag or scripting. Looks good!
Nunalho
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: Nunalho

Postby freedom » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 am

What are these player models? All players look so small or is it that the pitch size is huge?
It is really putting me off from this game. So much space that it is unreal.
Finally good pc port and then this.

Nobody else find it strange?
We cannot solve our problems
with the same thinking
we used when we created them
freedom
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby festa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:47 am

Gks are sone times spilling soft shots and headers.
I'm getting this with decent Gks too.
Anyone experiencing this?
festa
Mascot
Mascot

PSN: festa73

Postby makepesgreatagain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:49 am

Nunalho wrote:Played a season game online, me with Benfica versus Real Madrid... Ended up 1-1, no lag or scripting. Looks good!

keep playing bro please. it will take 10-30 games to know really as scripting often kicks in near end of season when promotion/relegation is at stake

will buy this tonight or tommorow if the feedback is good so relying on however much you can play

basically you are my only hope lol
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Nunalho » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:01 am

makepesgreatagain wrote:
Nunalho wrote:Played a season game online, me with Benfica versus Real Madrid... Ended up 1-1, no lag or scripting. Looks good!

keep playing bro please. it will take 10-30 games to know really as scripting often kicks in near end of season when promotion/relegation is at stake

will buy this tonight or tommorow if the feedback is good so relying on however much you can play

I'll try some coop aswell today.
Nunalho
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby makepesgreatagain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:05 am

Nunalho wrote:
makepesgreatagain wrote:

I'll try some coop aswell today.

cool, not sure that mode will take off,depends how much people use it i guess

if i get it i might add your PSN,try have a game

although do pes still do lobbies?
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Jordan93 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:27 am

Roughly how long is in the install on ps4 (physical)? Had to settle for this version whilst waiting for a replacement grapics card
Jordan93
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: Onimusha78

Postby Thommohawk » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:30 am

freedom wrote:What are these player models? All players look so small or is it that the pitch size is huge?
It is really putting me off from this game. So much space that it is unreal.
Finally good pc port and then this.

Nobody else find it strange?

Not me.

They did say, well Adam mentioned it a few times in pre release, that they've made the player models smaller to accentuate the pitch like in PES 2013 (or Pes 2011, one of them!) and for me with the style of PES it's a good move.

I've also noticed regarding player models that the shirts are a lot tighter much better fitting and the shorts don't look like NBA shorts any more. Much better player models.
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
Thommohawk
International
International

Postby makepesgreatagain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:48 am

this kida off bullcrap makes me think pes 18 is going to be scripted again

https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.ph ... -Announced
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby PESWENB » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Interesting on myclub, when you spin agents you now get the level 1 versions of players, i guess that's good in a way so if you get the best players from the start they won't be at their full power.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
PESWENB
Manager
Manager

Twitter: @PESWENB

Postby Jordan93 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but the title sceen still featuring Neymar in a Barcelona shirt is amateurish as **** lol
Jordan93
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: Onimusha78

Postby Nunalho » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Jordan93 wrote:Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but the title sceen still featuring Neymar in a Barcelona shirt is amateurish as **** lol

According to Adam it will be updated.
Nunalho
Youth Team
Youth Team

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion