General Chat

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Thommohawk wrote:Upon release you'll be able to buy a legit copy on PC day 1 for £20-25 quid - IF you're willing to use third party resale sites like G2A or Kinguin. Take that purchased code and use it in Steam.

I did that with Rise of the Tomb Raider and PES 2016 upon release of both games. Saved about half the cost, and they worked.

Plus with Denuvo piracy is dying on PC.


Oh true it's cheaper on those sites.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Man has anyone managed to get a mini SNES yet? Can't find one anywhere.....Sold out in some store in 5 mins.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby Malcolm9 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 pm

You're better off buying a Raspberry Pi 3 to be honest and use the SNES emulator, scalpers are quick to buy the mini NES and SNES then sell them for stupid prices.

It's Nintendo who don't create enough which causes the problem, same with Amiibo's.
User avatar
Malcolm9
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Malcolm9 wrote:You're better off buying a Raspberry Pi 3 to be honest and use the SNES emulator, scalpers are quick to buy the mini NES and SNES then sell them for stupid prices.

It's Nintendo who don't create enough which causes the problem, same with Amiibo's.


Oh i already have a SNES emulator setup on my PC with every game on so it's not that i'm desperate to play it.

I actually wanted 2, 1 to keep so i have the original one and the other to make a nice profit on because these are limited, people would pay a lot for it.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby RaptorInMotion » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Hoping someone can help me!

On PC, when I visit this site, none of the buttons are left-clickable. I have to right click each button and open a new tab to go to the next part of the site.

However, when it comes to posting using my PC, the button to actually Submit or Preview isn't clickable either so I can't post anything unless I go on my phone which I'm doing now.

Anyone know what could be the issue? Only happens on this site
"The sun is beating down and the wind is shooting through the stadium."
User avatar
RaptorInMotion
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: General Chat

Postby danny275 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:27 pm

RaptorInMotion wrote:Hoping someone can help me!

On PC, when I visit this site, none of the buttons are left-clickable. I have to right click each button and open a new tab to go to the next part of the site.

However, when it comes to posting using my PC, the button to actually Submit or Preview isn't clickable either so I can't post anything unless I go on my phone which I'm doing now.

Anyone know what could be the issue? Only happens on this site


I've had this in the past (a long time ago) and unfortunately can't remember how I sorted it. Probably either deleting board cookies (bottom of the page on the right which will also log you out), logging out and logging back in or deleting browser cookies.

Again, it's been so long since the issue popped up that I can't remember how I fixed it
Image

Il Trattore, Il Capitano, Il Dio - Javier Zanetti

Giacinto Facchetti wrote:The secret of every triumph lies in your own belief
User avatar
danny275
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 19318
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:58 pm
Twitter: @danny275

Re: General Chat

Postby RaptorInMotion » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:23 pm

danny275 wrote:
RaptorInMotion wrote:Hoping someone can help me!

On PC, when I visit this site, none of the buttons are left-clickable. I have to right click each button and open a new tab to go to the next part of the site.

However, when it comes to posting using my PC, the button to actually Submit or Preview isn't clickable either so I can't post anything unless I go on my phone which I'm doing now.

Anyone know what could be the issue? Only happens on this site


I've had this in the past (a long time ago) and unfortunately can't remember how I sorted it. Probably either deleting board cookies (bottom of the page on the right which will also log you out), logging out and logging back in or deleting browser cookies.

Again, it's been so long since the issue popped up that I can't remember how I fixed it


Unfortunately I can't click Yes or No when I get to the clear cookies page! I also logged out and now can't log back in coz the Login button doesn't work, nor does the tickboxes tick or untick.

Frustrating :evil:
"The sun is beating down and the wind is shooting through the stadium."
User avatar
RaptorInMotion
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:42 pm

RaptorInMotion wrote:
danny275 wrote:
RaptorInMotion wrote:Hoping someone can help me!

On PC, when I visit this site, none of the buttons are left-clickable. I have to right click each button and open a new tab to go to the next part of the site.

However, when it comes to posting using my PC, the button to actually Submit or Preview isn't clickable either so I can't post anything unless I go on my phone which I'm doing now.

Anyone know what could be the issue? Only happens on this site


I've had this in the past (a long time ago) and unfortunately can't remember how I sorted it. Probably either deleting board cookies (bottom of the page on the right which will also log you out), logging out and logging back in or deleting browser cookies.

Again, it's been so long since the issue popped up that I can't remember how I fixed it


Unfortunately I can't click Yes or No when I get to the clear cookies page! I also logged out and now can't log back in coz the Login button doesn't work, nor does the tickboxes tick or untick.

Frustrating :evil:


Maybe just your computer on this site is like that? Try another computer and laptop and it should work, might be the computer or the browsers fault, try a different browser.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby RaptorInMotion » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:17 pm

PESWENB wrote:
Maybe just your computer on this site is like that? Try another computer and laptop and it should work, might be the computer or the browsers fault, try a different browser.


Im not sure exactly what it was, but its made me uninstall Chrome and move over to Firefox. No problem on the site on this browser :D
"The sun is beating down and the wind is shooting through the stadium."
User avatar
RaptorInMotion
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: General Chat

Postby RaptorInMotion » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:57 am

Ok so next day after turning my computer off, it's doing it on Firefox now!! Can't click anything!!

Must have a virus affecting something maybe? But only WENB....

Anyone know any solution?
"The sun is beating down and the wind is shooting through the stadium."
User avatar
RaptorInMotion
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:22 pm

RaptorInMotion wrote:Ok so next day after turning my computer off, it's doing it on Firefox now!! Can't click anything!!

Must have a virus affecting something maybe? But only WENB....

Anyone know any solution?


Well virus scan the computer and clean it, not sure after that sorry as i've never experienced this.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby RaptorInMotion » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:15 am

PESWENB wrote:
RaptorInMotion wrote:Ok so next day after turning my computer off, it's doing it on Firefox now!! Can't click anything!!

Must have a virus affecting something maybe? But only WENB....

Anyone know any solution?


Well virus scan the computer and clean it, not sure after that sorry as i've never experienced this.


Weirdly enough, I came back on firefox later on and it works again :? I didn't even do anything to make it work, so....just ignore my wild plea's from now on :D
"The sun is beating down and the wind is shooting through the stadium."
User avatar
RaptorInMotion
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: General Chat

Postby joshgates » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi guys, havent been here for awhile, and am back to share this new site which I've created for PES, which will serve as a companion app for it. It comes in mobile and desktop version.

My concept for this is to have it serve as a platform for PES players to have some form of real-life engagement with some objectives and challenges which they can participate in which reflects on real-life circumstances. It will present opportunities to learn more about a specific team or player based on the scenarios which I will update constantly. It's still very much at the initial stage. It includes a forum to discuss, share and submit results from the challenges!

I hope you guys enjoy using it. Remember to join and be part of the community!

https://www.footychallenger.com/
Do follow @LunchTimeGamers at Twitter for everything gaming and PES!

Also do subscribe to our Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/lunchtimegamers ! We do simulation of upcoming key matches with PES2014, every week! We also do gameplay of other games! Appreciate it :)
User avatar
joshgates
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:24 am
Location: Singapore
Twitter: Yang17

Re: General Chat

Postby Thommohawk » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:50 pm

PESWENB wrote:Oh i already have a SNES emulator setup on my PC with every game on so it's not that i'm desperate to play it.

I actually wanted 2, 1 to keep so i have the original one and the other to make a nice profit on because these are limited, people would pay a lot for it.


Mate if you already have an emulator set up (good call Malcolm9) then what I'd strongly recommend is to get 1 SNES mini to sell on later, and meanwhile get an actual Super Nintendo with some games and acquire yourself a sexy PVM or BVM monitor - you'll NEVER beat that set up for retro gaming....not even emulating on PC which is saying a lot. :lol:

Only snag is you'd have to get a lift or drive to pick it up as they're heavy AF! Meant for broadcast and medical profession not general consumption - cos of that though the picture quality is flawless!!

Read up on that scene if you're in any way into retro gaming. You'll learn summat. 8-)
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
International
International
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Thommohawk wrote:
PESWENB wrote:Oh i already have a SNES emulator setup on my PC with every game on so it's not that i'm desperate to play it.

I actually wanted 2, 1 to keep so i have the original one and the other to make a nice profit on because these are limited, people would pay a lot for it.


Mate if you already have an emulator set up (good call Malcolm9) then what I'd strongly recommend is to get 1 SNES mini to sell on later, and meanwhile get an actual Super Nintendo with some games and acquire yourself a sexy PVM or BVM monitor - you'll NEVER beat that set up for retro gaming....not even emulating on PC which is saying a lot. :lol:

Only snag is you'd have to get a lift or drive to pick it up as they're heavy AF! Meant for broadcast and medical profession not general consumption - cos of that though the picture quality is flawless!!

Read up on that scene if you're in any way into retro gaming. You'll learn summat. 8-)


Yeah i'd love to get those and even the original SNES but the problem is there's no space! I barely would have space for another console let alone another TV/monitor....My room ain't that big but i'd love to get all those old consoles.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby Thommohawk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:07 pm

PESWENB wrote:
Yeah i'd love to get those and even the original SNES but the problem is there's no space! I barely would have space for another console let alone another TV/monitor....My room ain't that big but i'd love to get all those old consoles.


Yeah space could be an issue, also when you see these PVM/BVM monitors you can clearly see why they were never meant for public consumption! 1) They are physically dog ugly, 2) They don't come with a remote, 3) They don't use regular aerial connections on the back, and finally 4) There's a tray that slides out where you have to twist the nobs to adjust things like convergence to straighten the image up if need be.

It's pretty much a tweaker's dream, picture quality the best you can get for pre HD content, would recommend putting it in an enclosure though or covering the body up somehow because exposed steel look doesn't look nice! :lol:
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
International
International
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Thommohawk wrote:
PESWENB wrote:
Yeah i'd love to get those and even the original SNES but the problem is there's no space! I barely would have space for another console let alone another TV/monitor....My room ain't that big but i'd love to get all those old consoles.


Yeah space could be an issue, also when you see these PVM/BVM monitors you can clearly see why they were never meant for public consumption! 1) They are physically dog ugly, 2) They don't come with a remote, 3) They don't use regular aerial connections on the back, and finally 4) There's a tray that slides out where you have to twist the nobs to adjust things like convergence to straighten the image up if need be.

It's pretty much a tweaker's dream, picture quality the best you can get for pre HD content, would recommend putting it in an enclosure though or covering the body up somehow because exposed steel look doesn't look nice! :lol:


Yeah i have seen them before and it all it reminds is of the good old times.

Checked some out on google and they aren't dog ugly! (well maybe not for us anyway :lol: )

They can get an AV signal at least right?

I'd also love to have a room to dedicate it to old consoles, games and TV's that i love but maybe in the future...
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby Thommohawk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:31 pm

You can hook up a Super Nintendo or PS2 pretty much any pre HD console but you do need specialised inputs at the TV end because they use BNC connectors if I remember correctly, but you can buy the bits and bobs you'd need for it.

Just a matter of reading up on it and YT it all, others have them and set them up correctly. I'd love to have one myself but I don't drive right now so it's awkward lol. :lol:
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
International
International
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: General Chat

Postby PESWENB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Thommohawk wrote:You can hook up a Super Nintendo or PS2 pretty much any pre HD console but you do need specialised inputs at the TV end because they use BNC connectors if I remember correctly, but you can buy the bits and bobs you'd need for it.

Just a matter of reading up on it and YT it all, others have them and set them up correctly. I'd love to have one myself but I don't drive right now so it's awkward lol. :lol:


Yeah didn't remember them as the last time i used one was ages ago, they must be expensive now or are they cheap? Usually retro stuff go for quite a lot.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8614
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: General Chat

Postby Thommohawk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:45 pm

PESWENB wrote:Yeah didn't remember them as the last time i used one was ages ago, they must be expensive now or are they cheap? Usually retro stuff go for quite a lot.


Is what expensive or cheap, the consoles or the monitor? I'm not sure which you meant. :lol:
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
International
International
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: danielrh, Majestic-12 [Bot], zeus0r and 23 guests