PES2013 NEWS, DISCUSSION, VIDEOS & SCREENS (Part 3)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES2013 NEWS, DISCUSSION, VIDEOS & SCREENS (Part 3)

Postby Steve » Fri May 25, 2012 7:55 pm

ShadowBot wrote:Im not really expecting cross-platform play but cross-platform saves. The ability to save your ML or Bal, upload it to the cloud, download it onto your vita and continue playing it on the go.

superb idea !

Does Gran Turismo 5 do something similar to that at the moment ? With it's B-Spec mode ? Between PS3 and Vita ? I may be wrong on that one ...
Steve
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

PSN: dimebolt_1976

Postby Silverstone » Fri May 25, 2012 8:04 pm

ShadowBot wrote:
Silverstone wrote:
ShadowBot wrote:I am very disappointed that pes 2013 was not announced for the vita. I was getting excited at the possibility of playing ML on the go via cross platform saves. Very poor move on Konami's part.

BTW, some interesting news: http://www.shacknews.com/article/73960/ ... loan-fraud

I think the chances of PES 2013 appearing on the Vita are good. Full cross-platform play would surprise me though in the near run.

Im not really expecting cross-platform play but cross-platform saves. The ability to save your ML or Bal, upload it to the cloud, download it onto your vita and continue playing it on the go.

That's the same thing really. If you can save the data on both systems then you should be able to play across
those systems, I would think..
Silverstone
International
International

Postby danielrh » Sat May 26, 2012 11:19 am

Yes boys the countdown to PES2013 news continues, have a great weekend and enjoy the sun.

PES 2013: innovations and improvements
https://www.konami-pes2012.com/eu/en/20 ... rovements/
PES Rankings Official Event Admin

New site for the coming season https://www.pesleague.com/

"Amateurs call it genius. Masters call it practice" PES2015
danielrh
First Team
First Team

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby pando » Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Another step back they made from 2011 to 2012 is the crossing. In pes 2011 you can at least control the power of your cross using L2. In pes 2012 it's fully automatic. I hope they will introduce power bar for crosses too, or at least put back the L2 manual power for crosses. Adam if it's not there, please tell them to bring back L2 crosses at least ;) (joking, i know you can't just ask them stuff everytime a user wants something. But they should bring it back, that's my opinion)
pando
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Shyheim » Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

L2 didn't work successfully for me in 2011 or 2012. 2011 I tried to put a little power on the crosses but they overhit it by miles.
Oh yeah, another thing that gives me nightmares of 2011, those stupid overhit crosses you could never stop
Shyheim
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby fifa_king » Sat May 26, 2012 10:40 pm

just few more days till pes 13 embargo lifts cant wait,found this interview with cristiano ronaldo enjoy...
http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/0 ... um=twitter
Cristiano Ronaldo talks PES 2013 with JVN

Jeux Vidéo Network recently conducted an interview with PES 2013 cover star Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Real Madrid ace sat down with the French gaming website, where he discussed what it's like to be in a video game, what it's like working with Konami and most importantly, the superstar also shares his thoughts on PES 2013.

JVN: What is the most exciting thing when participating in a game like PES 2013?
CR7: Just to be part of PES 2013 is a great thing for me. To be part of Konami is amazing, and especially this game, it's amazing. When you have the opportunity to see this game, you will find it very fun. It's a very good game and I'm very proud to be involved.

JVN: Does Konami ask you for advice, for gameplay or stats for example?
CR7: Shooting, dribbling... to be involved with them (Konami), when they ask me something about the game, I feel so happy that I can give my advice. Of course, we work together to make the perfect game.
JVN: Who is the strongest; in-game Cristiano Ronaldo or the real-life Cristiano Ronaldo?
CR7: Both!

JVN: Do you play PES the same way as you play in real life?
CR7: On PES, you can do more tricks, you can do more funny things. But while you are on the pitch, you have to concentrate and you have to do much simpler things.

JVN: In your opinion, how does PES 2013 compare with real football?
CR7: I think this game is close to real-life football. I do not know if you are aware of certain things, but shooting, dribbling and individual qualities are very close to real-life. This game will be amazing and I look forward to playing it with my nephews and my friends because I am 100% sure it's going to be fantastic.

JVN: Which team do you play with on PES?
CR7: Real Madrid
JVN: ... And?
CR7: I'm not going to say the other teams, but my favourite teams are Real Madrid and Portugal.

JVN: What is it like to be in a video game?
CR7: It's a great feeling. It's fantastic. When I was young, if people told me "you're going to be part of the game" I wouldn't have believed them. It's a good thing for me and I am proud to be in this game.

JVN: Which team is hardest to play against on PES?
CR7: I am not going to mention anyone in particular. Around the world, we have many good players. If you choose one team, other teams will still have great players. It's like in real life; when you play against Barcelona, when you play against Milan, against Juventus too... the national teams of Spain and Germany as well, it's quite the same.

JVN: Which do you prefer; FIFA or PES?
CR7: PES is better.
JVN: Why do you think that?
CR7: Because it's more realistic.

Source: Jeux Vidéo Network
This one opens the door and this one shoots the stuff outtttttttttt....
fifa_king
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby juantenorio » Sun May 27, 2012 7:06 am

I posted that video last week but thanks anyway I cant wait for news
adam any hint please :cry:
in my home listening the rain and studying
Im really looking forward for wednesday
saludos de chile.juan tenorio ;)
juantenorio
First Team
First Team

Postby man1980di » Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 am

fifa_king wrote:JVN: Which do you prefer; FIFA or PES?
CR7: PES is better.
JVN: Why do you think that?
CR7: Because it's more realistic.

Yes it is. Yes it is.
man1980di
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby ShadyKnight » Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 am

CR7: I'm not going to say the other teams, but my favourite teams are Real Madrid and Portugal.

LOL if they're Barca and Man City. :lol:
ShadyKnight
Board Member
Board Member

Postby bobpes » Sun May 27, 2012 11:38 am

I hope every player not run like Ronaldo, I trust in Player ID :mrgreen:
bobpes
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby danielrh » Sun May 27, 2012 1:46 pm

bobpes wrote:I hope every player not run like Ronaldo, I trust in Player ID :mrgreen:

Every player will not run like Ronaldo, player ID is just one of many key componets for PES2013.
not long to go now PES brothers next week is PES2013 week :)
PES Rankings Official Event Admin

New site for the coming season https://www.pesleague.com/

"Amateurs call it genius. Masters call it practice" PES2015
danielrh
First Team
First Team

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby Greenmachine » Sun May 27, 2012 3:45 pm

If not to late , can we have Konami put the Corner Kick cam from the 1st version of BAL back into BAL for Pes13.

Cam used to be about a yard or so back from the line of the 6 yard box , looking back to where the corner was coming from, for the last 2 its been outside the 18 yard box about mid park about 25 yards out. And this is not as good as the old one.
Greenmachine
First Team
First Team

Postby pando » Sun May 27, 2012 4:38 pm

bobpes wrote:I hope every player not run like Ronaldo, I trust in Player ID :mrgreen:

CR7 clearly received special attention. His run will be just for him in the game. It's clearly a personal running style. I don't see why an animator would make such a ugly running style unless it's the real player who runs like that :)
pando
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby theirfan38 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Ronaldo's way of running is just unique
theirfan38

Postby jonas10 » Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Even Ronaldo knows 8-)
jonas10
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby juantenorio » Sun May 27, 2012 8:57 pm

so tomorrow gonna get another daily blog update and we are closer for may 30 to have tones of news and then at the end of the week the pre E3 event from konami hell yeah
saludos de chile.juan tenorio ;)
juantenorio
First Team
First Team

Postby Thiago2010 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 pm

That's it! For Wednesday, we know all the news, expectations of many sites, blogs, reviews and differentiated obtain constructive criticism before the Pre E3. Adam knows that Konami plans to do a live broadcast as last year?
Thiago2010
Ballboy
Ballboy

Twitter: @Thiago_Maycon

Postby Adam » Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Big 2 weeks ahead guys.

To be honest I'm nowhere near ready. Exhausted isn't the word, been caught up in Ghost Recon.

But listen, it would be good if you guys could spread some information for me. The next 2 weeks are going to be massive. The best hint I can give you is that the embargo drop is easily the least exciting release of info coming.

Konami will show you the game (a lot), detail the vision, and you'll meet some important people that are driving the series forward.

I think the message from E3, and going forward is that with PES 2013 Konami are trying to have a year of tranquility, where they enhance what they achieved last year, but going forward the series is in a wonderful place.

Oh, and don't wait for the embargo drop on Wednesday. May 30th is the official date, but expect official Konami channels to tease early.
Adam
Board Member
Board Member

PSN: ADU-SAN

Postby Silverstone » Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Adam wrote:Big 2 weeks ahead guys.

To be honest I'm nowhere near ready. Exhausted isn't the word, been caught up in Ghost Recon.

But listen, it would be good if you guys could spread some information for me. The next 2 weeks are going to be massive. The best hint I can give you is that the embargo drop is easily the least exciting release of info coming.

Konami will show you the game (a lot), detail the vision, and you'll meet some important people that are driving the series forward.

I think the message from E3, and going forward is that with PES 2013 Konami are trying to have a year of tranquility, where they enhance what they achieved last year, but going forward the series is in a wonderful place.

Oh, and don't wait for the embargo drop on Wednesday. May 30th is the official date, but expect official Konami channels to tease early.

Nice. Thanks Adam.

PS: Really enjoying Ghost Recon. Great game :D
Silverstone
International
International

Postby MichaelBroadhead_ » Mon May 28, 2012 12:24 am

We all know Llorente's press conference on Tuesday is to remind everyone that the PES 2013 embargo drops the day after!

Haha & seens it's on a Wednesday will we be getting a podcast the same night with you guys being allowed to talk about the game more?
MichaelBroadhead_
First Team
First Team

Gamertag: ii Am McLovinnn
Twitter: @MBroadhead_

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion