i know i should post this somewhere else.. but i need an urgent response to the questions i have.
they regard the career mode, im a newbie to this mode , even tho i started one last year. But i have a few questions.that need answering...and that i cant seem to find in any career mode information.
it regards manager mode mostly.
please have paitience.
1. can i create my own team and put it in a league .. with fake players.. like i can in PES master league..
rather than play with an already established team.. which takes away fun factor.
can i create kits and team name... WITHOUT spending any money on a creation centre..
2. is their any way to skip simulation , becasue its long and annoying, i seem skip it to match day , and then it still
takes ages .. is their any way to skip the whole thing ?
3.Can i swap clubs halfway through , like do well with one club and then switch ? in manager mode.
- First Team
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 2:22 pm
- Location: UK
I created my own team, gave them a kit, uploaded a badge and sponsor logo, created 15 players (all based around my mates) then used this team in career mode, so in essence yes you can!
- Youth Team
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:01 pm
- Location: Seattle,WA
- Gamertag: oldroot07
- PSN: nuurkey07
- Twitter: @oldroot07
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest