I can answer some of these.
WILDSTER180774 wrote:Some questions id like answers to, abeit from Suff, Adam or Mr D Rutter himself. (some apply to Mr Rutter only)
1) Is Assited controls still in the game? If so, is it something you may consider removing from further editions of the game?
2) When using Manual controls, an annoyance of mine was how long it takes for the power bar to build up before hitting a long pass. Has this been tweaked?
3) Sheilding wasnt very effective in Fifa09 as often you would just get knocked off the ball. Has this been improved?
4) You mentioned a new crowd but wasnt sure if it will be icluded in Fifa10. Whats the latest on that?
5) Is dualshock vibration supported in Fifa10? Would be cool if you felt feedback from say hitting the woodwork
6) Can the players names now be displayed above their heads instead of the cursor?
7) Has the menu system been 'tidied' up or simplified?
8) Is there still the option of selecting game speed?
9) At times, especially late on in the game if you are defending a 1 nil lead or are chasing the game,the AI controlled players can become almost impossible to tackle. Even with low rated players they turn in to Messi on steroids. Its very scripted and really crap. Has this been fixed?
10) Has the penalty taking system been changed at all?
11) How much does the weather effects affect the ball physics.? Does snow have a different feel to rain?
Hope you guys can shed some light, cheers!
1.) Yes, and will stay in the game for the future.
4.) Will be in FIFA10.
5.) Was already implemented in FIFA 09, so yes, in FIFA 10 also.
7.) Same structure, look is 80% the same.
8.) Yes. Slow, normal and fast.
11.) Dry has a different feel to rain. Don't know about snow though.