- create a new collision detection system to avoid clipping and misplacing of arms, hands, etc.
- create more of them, especially after hard tacklings, discussion with the referee
- add the option to discuss/moan with the referee, with the result of getting booked if moaned for too long
- Bench Warmer
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:19 am
- Location: Twitter: chaos_pes
- PSN: ichaos1985
I want to see ONLY how I was throughing the ball and how I finished.
The idea is: the replays are simply TOO LONG, they are showing too much things before the main moment happened (I'm talking about goals, shots off goal etc).
- Youth Team
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 pm
so dont take anything of that away.
The replays and the celebrations is also very good.
So dont take that away that is one of the things PES does much better than FIFA!
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 pm
In fifa you only see the half chance so if you dont wanna see it, dont play it.
if you are busy to skip everything then play something else.
when you see soccer in the television, you cant skip it all.
its the atmosphere of the game!!
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 pm
Hitesho99 wrote:Make cut-scenes and replays optional.
I myself would shut them off. They interrupt the flow of the game.
In the PS2 version we could stop them really fast but not anymore, so I say give us the option to turn them off. Keep the animations though. We can still watch the in the games engine without having a cut-scene.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:20 pm
- Try to build a character system for some players that affects how they react to situations.
Maybe like an aggression stat that decide weather they accept the foul and get back in position or go up to the ref and argue.
- Have some interactivity....Maybe scratch the above idea and let us manually chose weather to argue or just walk away or apologise etc.
Too much arguing resulting in a yellow card. In the heats of a PES match, I may actually get a few yellow cards for that.
- More cutscenes involving the manager (there can be a few generic models for managers)....Obvious things including facepalm animations when conceding a cheap goal or kicking a water bottle when conceded a last minute goal or a penalty is given etc.
- PES has great substitution vids so I don't know why they sometimes play and sometimes don't but please play them everytime or let us know how it works so it doesn't feel random.
It's disappointing when I put on a key player near the last minute and want to watch him run on to the pitch to get hyped but all I see is a little box instead of the desired cutscene.
- At the end of big matches (Champions League etc) players swap shirts.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 pm
-More cutscenes for things like Penalty shootouts, have the manager with the players prepping them or the captain or another outfield player with the keeper encouraging him. Have the keepers from both sides shaking hands.
-Have different reactions for sending offs some where players just accept it others where the majority of teamates will protest.
-If there have been a series of heavy challenges or bad decisions have the captain joined by others as they walks to the changing rooms
Individuality, Excitement, unpredictability and emotion.
PES THE THINKING MANS FOOTBALL GAME
- Reserve Team
- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 am
- PSN: ShaneJoshua80
- crowd reaction cut scenes perhaps? I know the in-game crowd is, right now, a little too dodgy to show up close, but you could make 3 or 4 "up close" crowd models that could be focussed on for near misses, defeats, winning goals ect...
- as above, but for the bench, manager/coach/subs ect...
- KMN Staff
- Posts: 1596
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Kent, England
- PSN: dimebolt_1976
Please include more cut scenes during matches for various situations as i love to watch them and gives a felling of being more involved with the match.
Maybe some cut scenes of the manager on the sidelines yelling out tactical orders to the players.
Cut scenes of the fans before and after the game as in PES2008
More cut scenes in ML would be great like ''PES Manager' where you would have a cut scene half way through the season in a news studio where sports analysts would talk about the league and your team and predict the outcome of the league.
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:55 pm
- Location: Australia
- PSN: snoogens
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 pm
2. Long throws in the last minute should see the crowd lighting up more with a different camera shot.
3. Free kicks people debating over it, players running up and dummying it.
4. When wasting a chance the player in a better position will complain, The player that missed should be looking dissapointed. Or if he tried to pass to him he should clap or put a thumb up. Or the manerger should vent his frustration.
5. When offside players should gaver around referee protesting with the manager talking on the touchline to the assistant referee.
6. Players argue more over sloppy defending goalkeepers talking with the defenders.
7. Lastly when a red card happens the player should making the ball gesture saying how it moved, with the players punching the corner flag, teammates surrounding the referee. When it's a usual foul if there agression stat is high they should kick the ball away in anger
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm
*add captins swapping team emblems with each other before cup games
*stop player's limbs from going through each other when they celebrate goals
*add special events like poppy day (war remembrance day) or anniversary of famous players that died (i.e George Best for Man United) at certain clubs for diffrent times during master league season
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:23 am
The ability to slow down the play to just show off how nice that chip over the keeper was . I mean this stuff would keep people immersed in the other side of the game for hours. It may take you 2 hours to edit that 30sec clip but when you get it right and upload that baby to Youtube and get 5 star ratings and heaps of praise for both the goal and the editing style....it's a win win!!
As I said before humans are creators by nature, if Konami give us the tools and make it relatively easy to use, It will get used to the point of abused
1 more thing that would be realy realy easy to implement, and something that used to irk the crap out of me is:- Let the player choose the highlights! A quick tap of the select button after an exiting bit of action and that's it!.
PES14 beginning of something special..
- First Team
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 1:45 am
- Location: Boston MA USA
- Gamertag: casperld
- PSN: ldcasper
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 pm
WE WANT MORE CUTSCENES!!!
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 pm