1. more animations for different situations.
- Xavi should have a larger extent of movement when delivering a 30 yard through ball than a regular face-to-face short pass
Currently passing animations depend mostly (if not only) on passer/receiver positions. We need more animations depending on the distance and strength of the passes as well.
- When Sergio Ramos running down the wing in full throttle trying to make a cross, in reality he would twist his waist more, or even lose balance and fall down. The animation of crossing in full throttle should be different from crossing when jogging slowly.
However it's always the same (or the same few) crossing animation regardless of players momentum in the demo.
2. upper body animations.
Real players balance themselves with their waists and arms when they play football. I don't see players do this enough in the game. Guess that's 1 of the reasons why we still feel the animations a little bit robotic and not organic enough.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 am
How damn cool would be to see the same animation in PES??? With the camera that goes into the tunnel and stares in front of the players' faces.
Another thing i hope to see in the next chapter is the changing of the weather during the match. It's a quite stupid thing, but i like it.
P.S.: guess I posted in the wrong topic. I'm sorry, but I'm a newbie… :p
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 pm
"Let Help Make The Game The Best For Us All"
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:34 am
- Location: Maryland, U.S.A.
- PSN: alussine
1) More variety in body shape when passing, crossing and various forms of shooting with foot and head.
2) More animated players in terms of humanity, for example, frustration at a misplaced pass or ball that didn't come.
3) More nuanced animations to enhance immersion and believability.
- First Team
- Posts: 1653
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm
PES Plan 2 Konami! Episode 2, All about animations
Just like the first episode I review a lot of stuff about animations for what to improve for Konami.
If you know any more, and you probably do! comment it in the video or post a video response, Get the word out!
- Reserve Team
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:30 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
- PSN: SpookyYoutube
- Twitter: @Spooky1611