- sharpen up the detail in wide cam, its a must for next year. Too much detail is lost when using the gameplay camera i.e. no difference if shirt is untucked or tucked in wide-cam
- Board Member
- Posts: 10241
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 pm
- Location: Twitter: Adam_Bhatti
- PSN: ADU-SAN
- bring back the dirt on the kits, especially if the match is on a rainy day and the pitch is more an acre than a football field
- kits and players' hair should become wet due to sweat or due to rain/snow
- bring back the visible breathing of players if it is really cold.
- increase detail on wide cam
- make a dynamic audience, with authentic team flags, scarfs, etc. (No "who ate all the pies" thing )
- Bench Warmer
- Posts: 870
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:19 am
- Location: Twitter: chaos_pes
- PSN: ichaos1985
-Better running animations
-Better jogging animations so the players don't move like they have a horse between their legs
-Complete overhaul of the GK animations as they don't stretch for balls and the way they dive is unrealistic as well as the way they gather certian balls.
-Increase the detail on the playing camera's as the detail drops significantly the players and the ball alsmot look like a seprate entity.
-Imrpove play likeness for lesser known players
-More off the ball animations during play such as players holding their heads at missing a close chance, or gesturing at a misplaced pass. GKs pointing to defenders during freekicks or set peices and when a keepers saves a penalty and the ball is either in the GK's possession or out of play with team mates hugging him and him waving them off.
-Edit manager so they look like their real life counterparts, maybe have subs visable when they are about to come on with the fourth official.
Individuality, Excitement, unpredictability and emotion.
PES THE THINKING MANS FOOTBALL GAME
- Reserve Team
- Posts: 646
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 am
- PSN: ShaneJoshua80
In an era when we've seen the standard of animation rise in games like Assassins Creed and the NBA Live series, the clunky animations present in the PES series, don't do the game justice and nor do they enable Konami to present their ideas in the best way
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:54 pm
- Location: London, England
- Gamertag: ke5tla
Merdiso wrote:Hell yea, we want this kind of nets in PES 2011.
I totally Agree
-Fix the Nets (Make more Realistic)
-Variety of NETS i.e. for example Deeper Net Depths, Shorter Depth Nets (Real Madrid has a Very Deep Net to give the goals more character, while Manchster City Has a Shorter Depth in the Nets so the ball bonces around more)
-Make Nets tigher, No nets that droop in the Middle TIGHTER
-Make Posts Whiter
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:46 pm
Tight nets, bounce out a bit, not unrealistic, 2010 net physics are loose nets, great on deeper spanish style nets
- Reserve Team
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 pm
- to be able to see players injuries i know it's not wrestling but I would like to see a player getting elbowed in the face and blood dripping down his shirt or a player get's a hamstring and you can tell they pulled a hamstring so you get the feeling of dammit Rooney is going to be out for a couple of weeks now.I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.
- Youth Team
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:37 am
- Location: Santiago Bernabéu
Ideally there would be VARITY in the nets from stadium to stadium. I.e Wembley really really deep square nets, Nou Camp with pegs etc....this is a simulation afterall??
at least the sandbags were finally lost this year, why were they included in the first place!
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:03 am
2 advertising hoardings.. we know konami who ye are we bought the game!! so please have less of the self promotion (for instance playing as holland in certain grounds is great with specific boards)
3 more weather effects like snow and variable weather throughout the game
4 slight changes to the stadiums which are not entirely accurate (nit picky i know)
5 nets (need we say more)
6 improve animations (not too insignificant i know!!)
7 keep up the good work really enjoying 2010 it has reinvigorated the game for me.. as a 33 year old i had become jaded in the hd era
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:59 pm
Make the score come up at half-time/full time like this:
Chelsea 1 - 1 Manchester United
Lampard 8' Rooney 37' (P)
NO OTHER FOOTBALL GAME HAS DONE THIS SINCE SENSIBLE SOCCER!!! AND it looks cool and adds to overall atmosphere!!
May be the pitch can deteriate during the game in wet conditions?!? If it can happen with Motorstorm, surely it can in a football game! I remember this from actua soccer on the PSone!
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm
- PSN: asbot
- Twitter: @ryanke11y
-Different types of nets for every stadium, but don't change the way they move when you score a goal, that looks perfect
i mean different types of shapes and colors for the nets
-Smooth animations transitions
-Dirt on player's body and uniform as the game progresses
-New running animations please
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 am