Please ensure that transfers and intenational squads are up to date before PES 2011 is released. No St Ledger for Ireland, no Chygrynskiy at Barcelona, come on! There is no excuse for this. A little extra effort goes a long way!
Also, more authentic player faces for English, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian leagues. Teams like Aston Villa, Everton, Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Sevilla, Valencia, Villareal, Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord and Fiorentina deserve more authentic player faces.
Some more licenced English Premier League teams would be great.
Thanks for listening .
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:20 pm
- Location: County Armagh, Northern Ireland
Can we still hope for konami to fix anything in this game?
Once again, WENB has come and tell us this game is the best PES ever, and once things started to look the other way around they vanish from the forums.
How is this going to help the series to evolve? If WENB and other websites with the power to influentiate Konami lets them get away with huge bugs year after year things will never get better.
We need Konami to fix some of the bugs in the game. Some things were definetely intentional, but some of them weren't. And at least those that weren't should/need to get fixed.
So I ask WENB to don't just give up and start to thinking in PES 2011 and how we can improve the game nest year. You guys need to focus on getting PES 2010 better. And if, and only if, Konami shows no intention to fix PES 2010, then you guys can think about PES 2011.
Unless Konami already told you guys they are not touching PES 2010 and are already thinking on PES 2011. If that's the case let us know, so that you can let our hopes die...
Sorry about the long post, and please move it if this is not the right thread. I don't mean to trash on your parade WENB, I just want you guys to show us the same kind of love we have shown you guys trough all these years.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:20 pm
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm
Its one of the best stadiums in UK and Celtic have been offical for ages now!
Celtic Park for 2011 NEEDS TO BE DONE
This boy can open a tin of beans with his left foot...
Add me on PSN
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:52 am
- Location: Nottingham
- PSN: Booth_PES_King
Booth_PES_King wrote:Official Celtic Park (and I suppose Ibrox just to give the arguement a non bias view!)
Its one of the best stadiums in UK and Celtic have been offical for ages now!
Celtic Park for 2011 NEEDS TO BE DONE
yeah i agree, more stadiums all together, even if the teams aren't licensed, for example in past pes's they had stamford bridge, highbury, old trafford, anfield, st james park etc just not officialy licensed, so old trafford would be called trad brick stadium and st james would be called magpie park etc this would still be an improvement of the two premier league stadiums plus wembley, i'd also like to see generic stadium, for example prem uk or div 1 uk , div 1 europe etc, so different style and capacity of stadiums are used for teams around the world like in fifa, i'd love to have a stadium editor or creator but this is probably unlikely so id settle for everything else
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm
That is very annoying, because if he crosses a ball and taps L1 to get a player in the box, too, he often gets the player with whom I ran in position. The result is that the player doesn´t get the ball because no one knows who controlls this player for a short moment.On defense it is annoying, too!
Solution: Include the following feature in the next patch In the ps2 versions it was not possible to change to the player somebody else in controlling, but instead you could choose between the two players next to the already controlled player!!!
This is very easy to include, and it would be highly appreciated by all coop players
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm
I'm an old fan of the series and i enjoyed it greatly over the years but this last episode of the series drove me nuts!!
how can u take it from PES 6 and reach the level of PES 10 ??? how did u manage that?
i bought FIFA this year after rave reviews and i was surprised it was damn good much better than PES yet like a loyal fan i went and bought PES 2010(the game cost where i live 120 $ !!! so give me a break ) and i was greatly disappointed, given FIFA is still boring and u get fed up after a while compared to our master league but seriously at LEAST keep some of the old features that we all liked.
we haven't seen much (apart from the player faces ) of an improvement this year again .
and to top it you blocked our (fans ) usual activity of sharing option files ? why ??
it's an unwritten law that u gave us the tools to make the game complete , we understand u can't compete with FIFA with the license thing but to block our attempts to do the annual edit fest was a bit too much .
i'll try to make it short as i know u have plenty of feedback (and god knows if u bother to read them or not cause i'm sure it's been repeated )
- allow sharing option files between regions and take the current blocking if you can , this whole “System data” thing is making everyone angry
- why can't i load PES 09 option file (u used to have that great feature before ?
- what happened to the PES shop ? why did u change it to the stupid gallery ? why do I have to unlock a player I won’t ever use just because u bundled him with another superstar player ?? how many will play 38 games a league to open the files ? and above all u blocked the sharing so u need about 2-3 month of continues games time to open up everything !!! and it’s impossible for those old people like me who work in the morning and have family obligations on the weekend .
- I know the improvement in graphics came on the expense of empty team slots possibly due to space and u did a great job allowing us to include the league B in the Master league so that’s one thumb up for u , but my beef is how many people will use those team A (sorry to say ) rubbish teams ? why not include Corinthians ,Sao Paulo..etc instead of the 4-5 Swedish teams (no offense guys ) ? why not more Argentian teams ?
-I’m still wondering how did u issue the game in late October and still managed to miss all the transfers that occurred in August?? Anyone of us could’ve sent you an option file with the updates ?? it’s minor issue but showed lack of caring for a finished product .. it’s a one day job guys take player A from team X to team Z
I don’t want to whine but I do hope u can somehow fix the option file sharing in your next update (if possible) otherwise I doubt many people would take the chance on PES 2011 considering what your main rivals are offering , it’s small things really and we are not asking for a top of the line system we are content with “go back to basics –PES 6 – approach “
- Credit for the defense it has improved a lot but the keepers are crap and the refs are seriously bad , also if you are not playing Barca or something rest of the teams are content with a 90 minute defensive approach .
- Very good Master league, plenty of excellent improvements this year my main issue is we cannot mix & match teams to form the 4 divisions , If I pick liga,EPL,League A , Serie A , I can’t pick any team from the Dutch league or Ligue 1 !!! whoever thought of it deserve to be fired !!!! the masterleague is weaker
- As some said we need to edit the boots and stadiums please
- Ok maybe u could introduce the group edit back ? I remember each national team had a code and we could rise the group stamina (big big issue in the last 3 PES ) with 10 or 5 or any other stats , it makes our editing (especially I prefer to push up the rival AI teams levels up )
Small things matter for us (the fans ) I do hope you can listen although I’m disappointed to see many people claime u don’t listen to them based on the prior feedbacks /your own words and the new PES we have which reflects nothing from our feedback sadly.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 pm
I think that we should be able to edit almost anything on edit mode. First of all we should be able to have unlimited templates to but on each kit, there should be templates to make every kit perfect like in real life, on pes 2010 kits like arsenals and blackburns aren't perfect
on pes 2010 the arsenal kit doesnt have the redcurrant stripes outlining the white stripe and the blackburn kit design on the back of the shirt is all white and the shoulders are wrong, the blackburn kit should look like the above.
Im glad pes have made the goalkeeper gloves better this year but they arent licensed, pes should get the keeper gloves licensed like the boots
we should see more goalkeeper gloves like this.
I also think it would be good if we could edit licensed boots like adidas predators etc, with a fill effect, so we could add new colours of the same boot but keep the original aswel, this will help us keep up to date with the boots in the real world.
I also think there should be a variety of tapes to pick from on edit mode also, e.g the original one that is on pes 2010 and the type that players like ronald and nani wear
I think it would also be good if we could have under armour and nike pros etc underneath the players shirt, e.g. rooney has short sleeves but nike pro underneath
It would also be good if players good have wristbands with their countrys flags on e.g. adebayor
and players should also be able to have wristbands with their current teams emblem on e.g. joe cole
Pleease could we be able to put beards on default faces, e.g. when beckham grows a beard
Pleeease could we also have a manager creator as well, i get really annoyed seeing the red haired dreadlocked man in the suit celebrating with my players, we should be able to edit each teams manager, e.g. the attire they wear, is it a tracksuit, a suit or a big coat etc, if they have glasses? a hat? what colour hair they have, how big and wide they are etc, this would be brilliant for master league and other competitions when you see your manager.
Pleeease could you make a stadium editor to e.g. we decide the capacity, the colour seats, how many tiers, the design of the stadium, does it have a big screen, what does the sponsor boards say, are they electric ones, the style of grass etc.
if you can't give us a stadium editor pleeease give us generic stadiums like e.g. uk div 1 and europe div 1 for the different style stadiums in different parts of the world.
Im not sure if it is possible to do this, but if we could create trophies e.g. the world cup or the premier league trophy
import the picture of the trophy onto the trophy creator and then somehow make the trophy 3D, this would be brilliant because it often annoys me when i see my players lifting random cups and trophies, and please give the cup compeitions trophies, when i won the fa cup on master league, my players just had a team photo at the end, they did not lift a trophy or anything, so please make sure all cups have trophies and it would be great if we could edit and create them.
Pleease can we also have a League logo creator, e.g. edit the default logo of the english league and create your own, e.g.
it would also be brilliant if in master league, the players when playing league games could have the league logo on their sleeve like they do with champions league and europa league.
At the start of master league we should be able to either start with the current manager of the team you are using or create yourself or a new manager to go through the 15 years of master league and edit your manager etc.
in master league we should be able to receive job offers from other clubs and move to a different club etc it would also be great if we could manage national teams as well as club teams.
Real youth team players would be a great addition to master league and i dont want to see 19 year old david beckhams comng back, with the same face and everything, you could create a similar type player with similar attributes but has a different appearance to the players that had retired.
players have league logo on sleeves and cup logo on sleeves when playing league matches and cup matches
Apart from this i think master league is brilliant this year, but it is quite easy :/
I dont have to say much about this, its absolutely terrible, i think jon champion is a good commentator but the script he has been given is terrible. i think lawrenson should be got rid off because he is awful. Jon champion does coverage for espn in real life and his partner is Joe Royle, it would be good if we could get a pair of commentators that actually commentate together in real life, like andy gray and martin tyler do in fifa, i think a much better script should be written for the commentators or maybe the could write the script themselves as they know what to say more than others do!
I think the gameplay is quite easy and needs to be made harder, top player isnt a great challenge. But there are obvious ways to improve gameplay, especially the keepers! they need to keep hold of a lot more shots etc
i dont need to say much about this! They need to be improved massively and much more need to be added!!
Referees, fouls, penalties
I think its better on pes 2010 how you can actually tackle a player without getting booked like you did on 2009 but i cannot seem to win a penalty, i have beeen fouled numerous times in the area and havent received a penalty, the player hasnt made any contact with the ball and has completely took out my player but the ref simply plays on! it is really annoying!! I prefer the new penalty taking system though!
They are my views on how pes can be improved, i really hope you will listen to them and make pes 2011 brilliant
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm
-Players sometimes stop running after been given a deep ball, When an opponent is closer to the ball. You want your player to keep on charging, but he stops.
- in become a Legend or when you're playing a fixed player you often go to a ball that you're not supposed to go to.
-I often get tackled by a player before I reach the ball, but the ref allows it.
-When the keeper times his run wrong, and is running outside of the box and the ball is bouncing high, he often goes for a sliding tackle under the ball, always hit's the player.
-If the Keeper does that, as ridiculous as it is, he's often just awarded a yellow card while it should be red.
For the rest you're doing a great job.
- Youth Team
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:25 pm
I cant stand them! semi-auto and on defense the cpu is randomly changing my controlled player when i dont want.
play manual cursor and i have to press L1 everytime i pass the ball and sometimes before i can take control of new player in posession the cpu controls my player and passes or shoots on its own! completely bad, annoying settings!
why cant konami just use the perfect ps2 style cursor settings we had in the past?
please someone submit this to konami to fix for pes 2011/.
thanx, let me know your opinions.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:28 am
Goalkeepers;- Why on Earth cant the goal keepers catch the ball. Simple soft rolling shots are spilt, weak headers are spilt, Diving animations are so unrealistic and it seems the goal keepers wait till the ball is about 5 metres from goal until they decide to move and react. Konami have intrdocuded the animation where keepers try and turn the ball round the post but if you hit the ball across the keeper from the angle he will just push the ball down the middle of the goals.
Every goal i seem to lose in PES is from a rebound as defenders dont react from the terribly spilt shot. Really annoying.
Defending;- You cannot master defensive play in PES. Sure you can be good but whether its the central defenders leaving a huge hole between them and you cannot change man or full backs running out of position basically defending is terrible. You try and header back to the goal keeper sometimes and he MIS-HEADERS the ball and the strikers in to score. Defenders inexplicably run out of position and leave huge holes.
Referees;- What can i say random and unrealistic. Simple X tackles are penalised with yellow cards and slidetackles dont. I have played 3 master league seasons and not had one penalty. Any slide tackle in the box is never penalised. I have had 4 occasions with cast-iron stonewall penalties where the tackler was no were near the ball and nothing given. Bring back delayed yellow cards
A.I;- Random again. I have played the odd game were no matter what i do i will lose. Its as if the computer plays on 10 star and i always play 5 star and win easily. There are games as well were no matter what you do you will not score and theres passages of play were you feel the computer cheats you. Eg they get 4 or 5 consecutive breaks of the ball somehow cross the ball and bullet the header home. Almost as if you were helpless no matter what you did. Player movement is woeful aswell. Players like torres should be always looking to get in behind, play on the last defenders shoulder but they seem to just jog forward without trying to get in behind.
All in all Konami is to be commended for its graphical and online improvements it need to sort out things like goal keepers referees and the ai and obviously the clunky animations. You can play a perfectly exciting game with a mate then have it ruined by a terrible goal keeper or rubbish Ai or a referee not giving a penalty. If these are addressed Pro evo will be the best ever football game.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 pm
1. The Audio Commentary on the PES must be improved for the commentators to call Clubs names, Teams, Stadiums names, talk more about individual players and Clubs histories along with further details and analysis during the match compared to real life soccer.
2. Fix the Bugs that freezes players during the match and improved the players celebrations after scoring a goal to jump and hug the goal scorer with further celebrations instead of some of them opening their hands wide without seeing non of their team mates jump on them.
3. The Goalkeepers, Teams and Clubs Captains communications signs during Freekicks and Corner Kicks need to be improved on the PES as well as the Captains Arm Bands which needs to have the Clubs and Country Crests.
4. Display the Match Ceremony Officials who are giving Cups to Clubs and Teams after winning a League or Cup by showing or displaying them when each player is receiving his Medal with further celebrations just like real life soccer. Such ceremony must be longer between 3 to 5 minutes on the PES to make it more realistic and enjoyable.
5. The Substitution Display on the PES needs improvements by displaying both teams and clubs substitutions images or pictures during the match just like real life soccer. Both Coaches, match officials and reserved substitutions also need to be displayed during the match to make PES more realistic and enjoyable.
6. Updates the Referees appearance during each match with Earpiece and further communication signs to players during the match.
7. The Gameplay need further improvements and adjustments for players to be more responsive and sensitive as a teamwork in defending after loosing the ball to the opponent and improved the Goalkeepers flexibilities, sensitivity and response during the match.
8. The PES Menus needs further improvements compared to FIFA and add a feature to be able to updates your stadium and training grounds after winning a cup or league. Further Players Skills and Tricks are needed on the PES with additional Motion and Celebration options. Money Value need to be increased on the PES after winning a Cup or League to be able to pay your staff, players, fan club and other club improvements instead of beeing short even though you are winning cups and leagues.
9. Add a Tutorial Control Video mode on how to play PES for those who are new to PES and want to become fan to the series. Such tutorial is available on the FIFA, why not PES?
10. The following Leagues, Second Divisions and Domestic Cups need to be added on the PES 2011 to gain more customers and fans worlwide by making PES the best soccer game ever:
- Bundesliga (German League)
- Bundesliga 2 (German Second Division League)
- Coupe De France (French Domestic Cup)
- Coupe De La Ligue (French Domestic Cup)
- Trophee Des Champions (French Domestic Cup)
- Ligue 2 (French Second Division League)
- Segunda Division (Spain Second Division League)
- F.A. Cup (English Domestic League Cup)
- Football League Champions ( English Second Division League)
- Liga Sagres (Portuguese League)
- Liga Vitalis (Portuguese Second Division League)
- Carlsberg Cup, Taca De Portugal Mellenium and Supertaca Candido De Oliveira (Portuguese Domestic Cups)
- Major League Soccer (MLS) - (U.S.A. League)
- MLS Cup, U.S. Open Cup and Canadian Championship ( U.S.A Domestic Cups)
- Superliga and Pan-Pacific Championship (U.S.A. International Cups)
- African Champions League (Africa)
- World Cup 2010
- Eredivisie (Dutch League)
- Eerste Divisie (Dutch Second Division League)
- KNVB Cup and Johan Cruijff-Schaal (Dutch Domestic Cups)
- CONCACAF Champions League (American Champions League)
- Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A (Brazil League)
- Campeonato Brasileiro Serie B (Second Division League)
- Copa Do Brasil (Brazil Domestic Cup)
- Copa Libertadores (South Americans Cups)
- Copa Sudamericana (South Americans Cups)
- Primera Division Argentina (Argentina League)
- Primera B Nacional (Argentina Second Division League)
- Primera Division De Mexico ( Mexican League)
- Liga De Ascenso (Mexican Second Division League)
- Superliga (Mexican Domestic League)
11. Corrections and updates need to be made on the PES with the following incorrect Leagues and Cups names:
a. Spanish League needs to be corrected to LIGA BBVA which is the present correct and current name. Spainish Cup correct and correct name is COPA DEL REY which also need to be corrected.
b. Italian League current and correct name is SERIE A and Italian Cup current name is COPPA ITALIA which are the correct and current names.
c. English Premier League current and correct name is BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE which need to be corrected on the PES.
d. UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE supposed to be displayed separately on the menus just like UEFA Champions League.
e. Improve more realism on the PES after a Club or Team win a cup or league to celebrate for at least 3 to 5 minutes by showing the Officials who are giving the Cup to the winning team or club. Medals must be display with the officials giving them to each players along with further celebrations and raining flowers coming down when a winning team or club lift the cup. This will make PES more realistic and enjoyable to customers and fans.
12. Graphics and Background on the PES need to be improved compared to FIFA which is more better and clear to that of a Broadcast view.
13. Players Animations and Celebrations on the PES need to be improved for the players to be more flexible and relax with soccer moves, tricks and skills instead of the Robot Animation movements presently on PES. Such issue needs to be fix within the shortest possible time before releasing PES 2011. Fans songs and celebrations during the match also need improvements compared to real life soccer fans celebrations and songs.
14. All Licensed Clubs supposed to have their correct Stadium names instead of giving them incorrect stadium names. Konami must go all out to have full licenses for the most popular and watch leagues such as LIGA BBVA, BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE, SERIE A, BUNDESLIGA, EREDIVISIE, MLS and few more to make PES the best game ever.
15. Since the Licenses is still an issue for the PES, I would like to ask Konami and his developers to make an Editing Mode on the PES accessible where as Real and Original Clubs Kits, Stadiums names and correct Clubs and Leagues Emblems are available for users to fix such issues. That will help Konami, PES, fans and customers worldwide.
As a long term customer and fan of PES series and Konami games for the past 9 years, I thought it necessary to take my time and send these suggestions to the Konami PES Developers to take my suggestions into serious considerations to make PES the greatest soccer game.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Konami Team and Developers.
"Let Help Make The Game The Best For Us All"
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:34 am
- Location: Maryland, U.S.A.
- PSN: alussine
please seabass for god sake bring back custom cup modes so me and my brother can play together on the same team and play custom cups because since pes2010 i havent played 1 game of pes2010 with my brother because we cant !!!!!! only stupid championsleague which you have to play home and away for each game on the group stages !!! we dont want this bring back custom cup !!! i.e konami cup .... please !! anyone else agree ??? hopefully adam or suff will understand and forward this to whoever needs telling at konami.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm
I know it works the other way too in the case of someone like Sol Campbell who was out after the last update, but in the next one will be back replete with preset face. Why can't they just keep players who are still playing at a high level in the free players section and not mess with their face? Van Nistelrooy will probably make Holland's WC squad, as he has said he wants to come back and Huntelaar is pants. On top of that, he's still one of the most famous strikers in the world, and many PES players would have Hamburg edited into their option files. Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo have both said they will try to make Brazils WC squad (unlikely as that will be), and if someone makes Corinthians, its nice to have the two most recognisable players look like themselves.
Anyone can think of other high profile casualties that will occur? I know this is all based on the assumption that we will see any further updates....
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:17 pm
I've now played BAL for 6 season , 4 season of grind on PRO level I get to Man Utd , great I think Ive now team mates that can attack defend pass tackle support. I get into the 1st team after about 10 reserve games, then Rooney and co suddenly have swallowed idot pills they can't sting 3-4 passes together can't tackle , walk away from loose balls to let the cpu get them can't jump to win headers and a host of other things.
But we come to shooting , I don't think Ive seen anything like it since PES5 , with over 70% or more shots blocked legs body head, 1/2 2/3 3/4 4/5 cpu defender round your own player our your team mates all over the pitch but more so in and around the penalty box. Its like watching the end credits of a Benny Hill show! but not as funny.
If Seabass as Konami do not RIP UP that engine and build a modern one and keep the one they have had since the early days of PS2 then forget this game getting any better.
10 yard wall at a Freekick , OK CPU freekick Im not allowed with in 10 yards. But Freekick to my team Im still blocked from getting within 10 yards of it. 6 season of Ball watching CPU player and my Team mates getting the ball out wide near the sideline and start to run up it under pressure or no one near they run up the wing and 5/6 little touches later run the ball out of play.
Nothing but the graphics and some anitmations have changed from PES-7-8-9 in PES10 , they have tried to make it hard but in the end they have made it bloody frustrating. Instead of trying to make each player smarter, they have brought in this scripted play where teams defend in 2s 3s 4s and 5s on 1 player and with even Rooney turning away from a player does this like a oil tanker and in turning knocks the ball 5/6 ft in front of himself. With all the other adds of my team mates not being able to tackle , stand still like dummies as cpu player run past them and only when the cpu player is 4/5 yards past will then go after them..
And not forgetting the auto runs , controlling my player in BAL a thought ball with be pass from behind me on the deck of over the top and my player goes into an auto run, Same when X marks the spot where balls will be coming down, if my player is within 10 yards of the X he gets auto dragged to the spot no matter what I try with the SC, the same happens with shots from my team mates. I run into the D head stright to the penalty spot, my team mate coming from the corner of the box , he shoots the keeper parries wide to the other side of the box where I have another team mate but the auto run kicks in and I go chasing after it taking me out of the position I want to be..
Add in on rail passing
Up until PES8 more so 7 but with 8 as well , I played PES everyday anything from 8 to 10 hours at weekend me and my sons would play all weekend. My sons stopped at PES7 and it took a lot of begging to get them to join in with PES8 - PES9 forget it and PES10 my son said nothing would change for the better..
I hope this year for PES2011 they make all the changes I want Manual pass , freedom of movement and a host of others but I would settle for freedom of movement and manual 360 passing and free flowing organic game , being able to place the ball anywhere I want it to go from the direction I am facing and the power I put into the pass lob header shot.
But I susspect it will be the same engine with all the stuff we have seen over the years that we put down to not having the power memory and graphic power in PC or consoles. That excuse is long long gone, if these basic changes are not there in PES2011 then they have lost me.
- First Team
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 am
Just a minor suggestion, when changing players could L1 change player to the 'nearest to the ball' bank, and Square+L1 could select the next available bank (deeper when defending and higher up when attacking). This stays in tune with the Square defensive move.
Also a button which just gets a nick to any ball, or a way of timing the press so you can just get a toe on it before the opposition. And players shoot with their outside foot more!!!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest