PES 2012 Wish-lists: Gameplay

* This area is directly supervised by Konami.*
Welcome to your chance to participate in the development of PES – where your thoughts go directly to the PES programmers.

Re: PES 2012 Wish-lists: Gameplay

Postby Bullet » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Forgot: Animations when the ball is in the air...the players dont move they just wait! looks very silly.
Bullet
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Bullet » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Penalties very unrealistic...scoring for a player is too hard ..Goalkeeper can not be handled as you wish..

Please insert the advantage rule...and the yellow card after a advantage and a foul...
Bullet
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby TJHUCKER » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Absolutely agree mate !!!
" Hoping for a decent football game "

" FIFA has grown but needs coach mode "
TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Gamertag: TJ HUCKER
PSN: TJHUCKER

Postby Nemisiskidd » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am

yh! i know it is a fifa vidoe, but if Konami are to improe they need to observe their rivals, dont focus on commentry but focus on the fluid transitions in the animations, the feints, the fluid celebrations, ball physics and shooting mechanism,sprinting and general cpu AI...most of all the shooting needs to be rectified, in my opinion pes 2011 hosts the worst shooting mechanism ever and needs to revise movements of the ball, if a player is of balance and shoots we do not really see the ball float in the air like a baloon but maily it will skewer wide, please bring back the weight og the ball the overall fell that we had in 2010 as tht seemed realistic.
Kit maker

Bundesliga kits for PESUniverse

Follow me on Twitter: @NemesisK_PES
Nemisiskidd
Ballboy
Ballboy

PSN: nemisiskidd

Postby Nemisiskidd » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 pm

after AI and initail animations are remasterd by pes, plz consider but feints and tricks

credit to Hjerpseth for the fifa videos
Kit maker

Bundesliga kits for PESUniverse

Follow me on Twitter: @NemesisK_PES
Nemisiskidd
Ballboy
Ballboy

PSN: nemisiskidd

Postby jandsonf » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:09 pm

This second video feints are awesome! Definitely should be in PES 2012.
jandsonf

Postby jandsonf » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

You should add a frenzy in player who are attacking to run like hell when take the ball with no defenders, like in a counter-attack.
jandsonf

Postby Sabu » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:25 pm

More clips. Some crazy AI, movement, crappy animations and a lot of hate for scripted animations :D
KONAMI, I hope you guys are out there watching this...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Sabu
Ballboy
Ballboy

PSN: SabuSabu87

Postby alloush9 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:27 am

I'm not sure if it is too late, but I have some feedback for pes2012 that I would like to see making it in the final game. Firstly, I would love konami to care more about the lesser players. For example, in the game I can only dribble with ribery, robben, ronaldo, and messi..I dunno if it is just me or the game, but I would like to be able to dribble with players who have similar dribbling stats to the aforementioned players if not better, like adam johnosn, di maria, ozil, downing, bale, nani and the list goes on..I mean it is really hard to dribble with those players in the game, even though they have amazing dribbling stats but for some reason it is still hard to dribble with those..

I would love if konami can sort out this, and give the lesser known players, or the not 5 star players good dribbling skills, for example adam johnson as I recall have better dribbling stats than ribery but yet ribery is a better dribbler in the game and he is faster..please sort this out konami...

another thing is players' responsiveness, it needs tuning up, and players need to be more responsive..I hope it's not too late for these improvements.
alloush9
Mascot
Mascot

Postby Gabriel984 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:29 am

would be more realistic if you add new lesions in the game as muscle cramp, a greater freedom in the field as in real life
Gabriel984

Postby festa » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:13 pm

1. Team A.I. - Last minute player urgency to equalize or win the match.
2. Better control over crossing the ball, maybe a power gauge like the passing & shooting.
3. Gk to be able to pass the ball to anyone at goal kicks.
4. Freedom of movement in the air after a goal kick has been taken. Currently players lock and wait for the ball.
festa
Mascot
Mascot

PSN: festa73

Postby TJHUCKER » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:29 pm

THROW INS: Players stand still, they should be a lot of movement from players trying to gain space. ( both from attacking and defending players )

GOALKEEPERS: Take too long to get up with the ball and launch a quicl kick
" Hoping for a decent football game "

" FIFA has grown but needs coach mode "
TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Gamertag: TJ HUCKER
PSN: TJHUCKER

Postby MichaelBroadhead_ » Mon May 02, 2011 1:23 am

The game just feels too light altogether.. Solid animations too, you see laced 3 yard passes which you wouldn't see in the real game because it's just natural to side foot everything.
MichaelBroadhead_
First Team
First Team

Gamertag: ii Am McLovinnn
Twitter: @MBroadhead_

Postby samuca_ma1 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:40 am

Improve animations of the players and the stage:
- Physics and improved artificial intelligence
- Make some "BUG" (Players cross the goal, coming up with the goalkeeper, faster recovery from lateral, Goalkeeper rise more frequently to the area adversary)
- Recovery of penalties over simplifies, with bars of power. (like the kicks and free kicks)
- More options Climate (Snow, Drizzle, Sun, Rain, Thunder, lightning, thunder) ETC ...
- Lawn undergo changes (burrow, puddles of water)
- Uniforms (dirty, torn, wet)
- Player to interact with technical off the field. (Ask for replacement when you feel tired or injured)
- Fans interact more in the game, booing the player who is not well in the field, Shouting against opposing players, cheer a good player on his team.
- Take the chance to choose the side of the ball field or (coin flip)
- Simulate Faults with success (the judge never marks)
- The players limp when injured (at the time they remain in the game)
- Moments in rais more matches as a player sliding, colliding with a companion, stumble, feel breathless after running a great distance.
- Licensing various leagues, teams and national teams:
- Licensing European leagues (Germany, Portugal)
- Other European teams (Turkey, Greece, Scotland, Russia, Sweden, the minor leagues in Spain, Italy, England and France)
- South American teams and leagues (Copa Libertadores, Copa - Sudamericana, CBF Brazilian championship, Argentine League football AFA)
- Other clubs of the americas (Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Mexico and USA.
- Clubs around the world (Asia, Oceania, Africa, etc ...)
FIFA Club World Cup (all clubs participating in the Club World Licensed)
- On departures, friendly, Cups and tournaments ONLINE and OFFLINE: All clubs may be facing, regardless of the league and continents (Clubs Libertadores VS UEFA Club ... ETC)
- Issue of Uniforms badges and sponsors (Greater variety of editing and creating uniforms, badges and logos as the PES 2006/2007/2008. possibly sponsorship official logo and trademarks, to edit.)
- Strategies and formations (be a simple and objective, as in previous editions, WE / PES 05/06/07/08/09

Finish with a few suggestions for the PES 2012 remain the best football game of the world ...

NB: think more charitably, the players of PES in the Americas AFRICA .. and we love this game
samuca_ma1

Postby zulucosta » Wed May 04, 2011 3:02 pm

one thing i would like to see in terms of animations is seeing defenders when jostling and losing balance doing a slide tackle or even on the floor kick the ball out of danger,like this:
http://youtu.be/Ep6czGrq8uM
also more animations regarding headers,here is an example:
http://youtu.be/QMPpkRf-I_4
O.P.P.(ORIGINAL PES PLAYER)-SHOWING THE HATERS WHAT LOYALTY IS ALL ABOUT.
zulucosta
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PSN: zulucosta

Previous

Return to Official Konami PES Feedback Zone