PES 2012 Wish-lists: Master League

* This area is directly supervised by Konami.*
Welcome to your chance to participate in the development of PES – where your thoughts go directly to the PES programmers.

Re: PES 2012 Wish-lists: Master League

Postby OnlyProEvo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said. A realistic fixture list would be great though!
Proud founder of Only Pro Evolutions -
http://www.onlyproevolutions.com
OnlyProEvo
Mascot
Mascot

Twitter: @onlyproevo

Postby TJHUCKER » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 pm

MLO
I would like to see players age according to real life time if possible, wait It;s 2011 of course It's possible ;)

I would like to see youth system put in place similar to ML offline.

I would like to be able to jump in as a spectator to watch other peoples games live as It happens in tournaments.

Injurys during tournaments in MLO to be in real life time eg If someone is injured for a day it is for 24 hours.

I would like to see fatigue put in place in MLO tournaments eg players playing consecutive games are tired. This would test us even more.

I would like to see a club cabinet that is open to all to view your cups and how many times you have won them.
Halftime team talk to try and boost players arrows or even have a negative affect.
" Hoping for a decent football game "

" FIFA has grown but needs coach mode "
TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Gamertag: TJ HUCKER
PSN: TJHUCKER

Postby ElPochoLoco7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:55 am

2 Major points that annoy me & would be a great additional for all to enjoy:

1. Home & Away Legue fixtures: not home, home, home, away, away, home, away, away...not realistic

2. Ability to turn off other teams transfers eg. High, Normal, Low & OFF. Yes i would like a bit of fantasy to sign Messi & Ronaldo, and other teams to replace retired players but when all the best players move and the other teams
look unrecognisable it ruins the game... :(
ElPochoLoco7
Mascot
Mascot

Postby ElPochoLoco7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:57 am

11Alex1 wrote:Image

x2
ElPochoLoco7
Mascot
Mascot

Postby dflbv62 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 am

Able to move to other clubs
dflbv62

Postby htlmrby » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:37 pm

First of all,suggestions from everyone and if these things get added to the ML . Ok Konami please please read my improvements:
- Play the Master League with Copa Libertadores teams.
- Involving the press in the Master League would make it a lot more interesting.
- Get the chairman of my club involved and allow him to praise or criticize my performance.
- Create the appearance of your manger, also choose suit
-To be able to be the manager of a national team
- When created your manager to be able to move from another club in a transfer(It doesn´t has to be in ML maybe in another game mode, Become a legend I´m guessing)
- when buy young players can put them in the youth team..
- Would probably go in here, but have 2nd Divisions for each league in the game. Championship, Serie B,e tc.
- Should also be linked to their respective top divisions in standard League mode aswell, not just Master League.
htlmrby

Postby htlmrby » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Please create german and portugal leagues (it may be not licence )
htlmrby

Postby Zidan10 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Add National Super Cup
Zidan10

Postby TJHUCKER » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 am

Another Thing SEABASS

I'm in div 5 in MLO and i'm playing a Div 2 team and I lose, yet my points go down a lot. I'm in div 4 and I draw against a Div 3 team and my points go down. It should be based on team div and team strenghth. The only time divisional points should come into question is when you face a team in your own div.

Seriously You are taking the Michael now !!! :evil:
Last edited by chaos on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No insults needed. Behave.

TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby danielrh » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Masterleague online??

I'd love to see those condition arrows linked to performance, I hate seeing that your main striker has just scored a hat trick in the previous game only to see him on a horrible purple arrow.

if you have lost your previous match then by all means some players should have a blue condition arrow to represent that the team is down a bit.

I think that purple and blue arrows are too much at times whereas you have a situation that as much as six or higher number of guys are on a negative arrows and that ruins the game and in my opinion it is unrealistic.
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website https://www.pesleague.com/

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - No matter how good you are, the bird is gonna shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby RealMadridFan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Developers please add National Super Cup in PES 2012

RealMadridFan

Postby TJHUCKER » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm

The Master League is great but bland.
Introduce end of year cutscenes for awards, ( like PES Management ), monthly goals, interviews for big games. So many things you can do with this mode, so why not do It and Do It before FiFa !!!
we should be experiencing all the little build ups, transfer sagas that happen in real life, rather than a long list of transfered players which we don't look at because It's time consuming. Why not have massive press confrences showing big name signings etc. Then you can still have your long list of average transfers.
Perhaps have a PES News TV style presentation, similar to sky sports, now that would enlighten the ML experience.
And PLEASE make MLO as similar as possible to this mode.
Managers lookalikes on the touchline, with interviews etc. :mrgreen: So much you can do Seabass with this, you just need to dream the dream.

TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Arsenalisti » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 pm

TJHUCKER wrote:The Master League is great but bland.
Introduce end of year cutscenes for awards, ( like PES Management ), monthly goals, interviews for big games. So many things you can do with this mode, so why not do It and Do It before FiFa !!!
we should be experiencing all the little build ups, transfer sagas that happen in real life, rather than a long list of transfered players which we don't look at because It's time consuming. Why not have massive press confrences showing big name signings etc. Then you can still have your long list of average transfers.
Perhaps have a PES News TV style presentation, similar to sky sports, now that would enlighten the ML experience.
And PLEASE make MLO as similar as possible to this mode.
Managers lookalikes on the touchline, with interviews etc. :mrgreen: So much you can do Seabass with this, you just need to dream the dream.

I strongly second this.
Arsenalisti
Pundit
Pundit

Postby estebanrey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 am

danielrh wrote:Masterleague online??

I'd love to see those condition arrows linked to performance, I hate seeing that your main striker has just scored a hat trick in the previous game only to see him on a horrible purple arrow.

if you have lost your previous match then by all means some players should have a blue condition arrow to represent that the team is down a bit.

I think that purple and blue arrows are too much at times whereas you have a situation that as much as six or higher number of guys are on a negative arrows and that ruins the game and in my opinion it is unrealistic.

This.

Form should be consistent and go up and down over time as well as being affected by things like suggested above (performance in last game) but also things like game time. If you have a player in his mid-twenties, a former regular but you never play him then it's likely his form would be lower than someone who plays every game.

Also add a "consistency" stat similar to how the injury once works (A,B,C), A = 80% of the time green or above, B= 60% green or above, C = Random (ergo incosistent); which would also play apart in their match form as as well as the factor mentioned above. Someone like Messi who plays well nearly every game would have A, Ronaldo would have B probably and Gareth Bale would be C as some games he looks like the best player in the world but mostly he's quiet.
FIFA Soccer by EA Sports, a game where you can take on an entire team with Titus Bramble providing one is proficient enough with the “trick stick”. How realistic...
estebanrey
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Manutd4life » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:02 pm

chaos wrote:One thing that should be improved in ML is the contract system.

I sign a player for let's say 4 years, his worth is 120k and I pay him 200k.
After a year and a half, his value is way more than 200k, so he becomes unhappy.
Players should approach you and ask for a change in the contract or should stop becoming unhappy if they earn not enough.
Additionally, you should be able to approach the players and offer them a better contract to keep them happy.

Agree
Manutd4life
First Team
First Team

Postby TJHUCKER » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 pm

MLO - I like the Idea of the champions League once every seven days for div 3 and above, but why not introduce the Europa League for div 5 and 4. Also any chance the champions League could be set out in proper format ( like real life grouping )

Let us be able to design a stadium and use It on;line for our MLO teams. This is not hard to do Konami. Add more depth to MLO ( in other words get It as close to offline ML as possible )
This mode could be the selling point of PES forever If done right.
Admittingly ML on our own is boring at times!!!

TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby naz11 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm

i wish the had REALISTIC PLAYER VALUES, i dont wana be buying pedro or bojan for 6 million and then 8 milllion for ett'o or inesta. make the prices ralistic and the differences for great player around 40 -50 mil , with exception of mesi ronaldo for 80-100mil and good players 15-25. etc it ruins the whole fel of master league which is so fun when buying player. also ADD PLAYER SIGNING CEREMONY like real life, a little vid etc.

for market values al konami need to do is visit this site ;
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/
naz11

Postby zulucosta » Wed May 04, 2011 11:00 pm

this incorporated in ML

-gives the ability to create pre-season tournaments.

-increase/decrease ticket prices.

-if you sign a superstar player, win money from his merchandising(more superstars more money/turning nobodies into superstars will also have the same effect).

-change clubs and coach the national team,also let me create my own coach and put my face in it so i can see my self in the sideline.
O.P.P.(ORIGINAL PES PLAYER)-SHOWING THE HATERS WHAT LOYALTY IS ALL ABOUT.
zulucosta
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PSN: zulucosta

Postby Juce » Thu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Add national super cup аs the new season in August

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/685/54343999.jpg
Juce

Previous

Return to Official Konami PES Feedback Zone