PES 2012 Wish-lists: Master League

* This area is directly supervised by Konami.*
Welcome to your chance to participate in the development of PES – where your thoughts go directly to the PES programmers.

PES 2012 Wish-lists: Master League

Postby Arsenalisti » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 am

Just created this new feedback thread to keep things regarding PES 2012 separate.

Okay, i've asked for this last year already but since it's not in yet i ask for it again.

Please give us much more statistics!
We were used to have things like an overall scorer table with players from all leagues and all competitons listed which continued counting throughout the seasons.
The same goes for assists.

Then we had those little player cards with the total amount of games, goals and assist on it.

Back in the days we also had the amount of shots the player has taken next to the amount of goal he scored at the top scorer table.

This all was awesome and i would be very grateful to get those things all back in the game. It all adds to a perfect game and kept me going for ages in the PS2 days.

Thanks.
Arsenalisti
Pundit
Pundit

Fix the Players Affections on PES Master League Offline

Postby alussine » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 pm

How long I've been playing and what I like about PES:

I have been playing PES since 1994 and like the Watch Match Feature on PES 2011 Offline.

My suggestion is:
Fix the Players Affections and Transfer Issues on PES

Please fix the players Affections on PES Master League offline
and let the Players Club Affections base on Club Popularity and History, Winning Titles, Playing Regularly and Good Treatments in the Club like real life soccer. That is realism we expect on PES 2011 Master League offline and upcoming series from Konami and the PES team.

I signed few of my created players on PES 2011 Master League offline, after unveiling them to my club with a 50% Club Affections and placed them as my regular players, their affections became empty by indicating "The Player is having a Frosty relationship with the club". They put their contracts on hold with no option for negotiations at the end of their contracts and left the club. Such feature has become frustrating and annoying on PES 2011 Master League offline which need an update or patch to better enjoy the gameplay.

Another correction needed on PES is to removed the feature which allow the Scout to sell and buy players without asking you for approval. Let the Scout search for good players as instructed and ask you for approval before signing them. The Coach supposed to negotiate and solved any issues with the players by consulting you what need to be done instead of the Scout.

We also need Options when signing a Sponsor's Deal on PES instead of one which is unreal
. Increase the Sponsor's Values to be able to pay your Star Players and reduce the CPU from Cheating on Star Players that caused them to play stupidly and give away ball possessions to the opponents during a match.

A Management Board Structure like the one on FIFA 11 Career Mode is needed on PES 2012.
"A Pro Evolution Soccer Fan and Customer since 1994"

"Let Help Make The Game The Best For Us All"
alussine
Ballboy
Ballboy

PSN: alussine

Re: PES 2012 Wish-lists: Master League

Postby jcenciel » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Play the Master League with Copa Libertadores teams.
jcenciel

Postby Romanista89 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:08 am

Create a football world within the Master League.

Involving the press in the Master League would make it a lot more interesting.
Transfer Rumours about players I want and players who may want to leave my club.
Get the chairman of my club involved and allow him to praise or criticize my performance.
Football is ecstasy, anguish, joy and despair
It's theatre, art, war and love
It should be predictable ... but never is
It's a feeling that can't be explained but we spend our lives explaining it
Romanista89
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby darioloko » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:38 am

-Involve the press
-Play the Master League with Copa Libertadores teams
-Create the appearance of your manger, also choose suit
-Make player prices a lot more higher( also win more money from competitions if so)
-To be able to be the manager of a national team
-When created your manager to be able to move from another club in a transfer(It doesn´t has to be in ML maybe in another game mode, Become a legend I´m guessing)
darioloko

Postby ieyan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:29 am

- when buy young players can put them in the youth team..

- total control when buying players..i don't want a scout to decide if i can buy the players or not..

- contract aggrement..like when i buy torres, probably he don't want to join because there's too many striker then there a option where you can choose like promise he will be playing as first team regular,big wages etc..just like football manager..

- also when sell players there a option 'buy-out/buy back clause'..

- realistic players value..

- can recall players back from loan..

- can cancel/terminate transfer..like when the transfer is complete you still can cancel it..
ieyan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Peruzzi » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:14 am

Would probably go in here, but have 2nd Divisions for each league in the game. Championship, Serie B,e tc.

The fact that people edit D2 league into these shows that people want it.

Should also be linked to their respective top divisions in standard League mode aswell, not just Master League.
Peruzzi
Pundit
Pundit

Postby Manutd4life » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:43 am

Having the option to buy players after a loan expires. Not negotiate all over again.
Manutd4life
First Team
First Team

Postby acmilan9090 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 am

Ok Konami please please read my improvements

I strongly believe these improvements im putting forward to you will greatly benefit us pes fans and thus your sales/profit :D

1) DOnt invlove the press! stupid idea that will be a novelty feauture, instead carry on adding new stories to the top of the master league bar as you did in 2011 e.g. "Essien Lauds Lampard" or "Jovetic the wonder kid"
i would like to see some more varitey in these throughout the season, they really fresh things up!

2) abilitiy to trade players in negotiations! why is this missing.

3) this is the biggest improvement you can do, allow us to be fired or leave and change teams in master league at the end of season, allow clubs to try and sign us. TO REALLY MAKE THIS FEAUTURE GREAT INCORPERATE THE NATIONAL TEAMS INTO MASTER : E.G. ALLOW US TO MANAGE BOTH CLUBS AND NATIONAL TEAMS IN MASTER LEAGUE, FOR INSTANCE ONE SEASON I MAY MANAGE AC MILAN, THEN LEAVE AT THE END OF THE SEASON BECUASE ITS 2012 AND THE WORLD CUP WILL START ALLOW ME TO MANAGE JAPAN FOR EXAMPLE. THEN HAVE THE OPTION OF CONTINUING MANAGING THEM FOR 4 YEARS UNTILL THE NEXT WORLD CUP, OR RETURN AS A CLUB MANAGER :idea:

seriously konami. this will liven up the master league as it had been stagnating over a few years now,
if you just can only make one improvemnt please make it my third one!

thank you very much for reading
acmilan9090
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby DanD3vil » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:45 am

Create our own manager-We give our manager a face and name and would be cool to have press conferences before a match or being interviewed by the press.Would be a cool addition
-Ability to create our own team and put own emblem and can edit kits after each season just like in PS2 days

-Ability for the manager(us) to get sacked if we didnt meet the club expectations and can change team.This can make Master League more fun to play because we dont have to keep playing the same team every season.
PES 2012 - The King Is Back!

Forever Evolving.
Forever Uniting.
Forever Footbal.
Forever PRO EVO.
DanD3vil
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: dan_rizda
Twitter: @DanD3vil

Postby ieyan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 am

acmilan9090 wrote:3)this is the biggest improvement you can do, allow us to be fired or leave and change teams in master league at the end of season, allow clubs to try and sign us.

this! konami, master league in pes 2012 please allow us can move to another club.. to make it realistic, should depending on the performance of the club.. chairman also should play part wether we can leave the club or not..for example if i manage bolton and they finish like 4th place then there's a club want you to be their manager and you want to accept the job then the chairman will offer you more money to buy better players etc to keep you from leaving the club..
ieyan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby xPJRx » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Already a lot of good ideas above so will keep it brief with a few suggestions that i think could enhance the core gameplay and user immersion factor within Master League.

1: Re-Introduce pre-season friendlies, with these games used almost as a 'bump up' on stats for youth players and fringe players or new signings, players doing well during these games get a mild stats increase and teamwork increase, preparing them for the new season ahead.

2: Re-design the calendar or schedule as its known, so that it moves forward day by day but you can skip forward to the next event. So if you reach a void in the calendar where not much is happening, no fixtures etc, then you can skip straight ahead to the next match day, and only interrupts if something requiring action happens, such as a bid for a player or injury etc.

3: Ability to interact with players more as a manager, ie: Praise or criticise which affects morale, affection etc and directly affects form arrows

4: a view of the league table is show as teams are lining up before a match, along with say the last 5 gams results for each team, so you can see the positioning and calibre of the opponents and a quick heads up on if u they score freely or concede alot etc.

5: Re-assign the strategies and att/def levels to the L2 & R2/R1 buttons ... using select is cumbersome and counter-intuitive.

6: Introduce moer immersion in the transfer system whereby if a club reguarly bids for your players and you always reject them, or alternatively you make bids for their high profile players, it lads to tensions between the 2 clubs, making future transfers more difficult or easier if you befriend them (ie loans between clubs etc)

Just a few bits i would like.
WENB is for little boys who like to bum lick
xPJRx
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Arsenalisti » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Multiplayer Master League!
I've always wanted to play the Master League with a mate, where both of us take over their own club. So please make the Master League at least a two player mode.
I've played Ice hockey games where you could take over all 30 teams with still all the manager stuff in place. So it's definitely possible.

Regards
Arsenalisti
Pundit
Pundit

Postby pedroaido » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 pm

- there shouldnt be a league mode, instead the master league should have it all incorporated
- ability to change the team throughout the mode
pedroaido

Postby Walcott 14 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:11 pm

First of all, GREAT suggestions from everyone and if these things get added to the ML it would be CLASS.
So heres my list:
1. Transfers: Make them more REALISTIC, I can't tell u how many times I've seen unrealistic transfers in my ML it is crazy. Real Madrid selling all their summer signings in the winter transfer along with CR7 and Kaka would never, I repeat NEVER, happen in real life. Maybe over time yes but in one transfer window? Make the teams more aware of their own players, especially young ones. I can start a ML with Blackpool and sign 5-6 of the top youngsters in the world or youngsters with great development curves without any problems whatsoever. I think it would make it harder to create super teams really fast and it would be more realistic.

2. Condition arrows needs an improvement, a striker can score a hatrick in one match and suddenly in the next match have purple arrow it makes no sense. Make them more about player performance rather than the complete random system that is in place now.

3. As someone has mentioned, being able to put youngsters in Youth team and have a youth team that expands over seasons rather than randomly generating new ones each season. And being able to remove youth players u don't want in order to make room for others to come in, both player I have bought and randomly generated ones.

4. Club loyalty (forgot what its called in the game:p) needs major improvement. I'm getting sick and tired of my players getting offers from lower ranked club that is also A HUGE STEP DOWN in their own careers affecting their loyalty to my club. It makes no sense that a star player would be upset and possibly lose affection for my club and wants to leave because I didnt want to sell them to Wolverhampton. Make this more realistic with more factors involved like how much they get to play and how well the team is doing overall.

5. Being able to create my own coach in ML. I want ME to be the coach with my face and everything instead of a random old dude, it would make the experience A LOT better.

6. Being able to get sacked if failing to meet club objectives, getting offers from other clubs and managing national teams.

7. Put in more teams in ML, I honestly don't care if they are licensed or not as someone else said if people are willing to edit them means we want more teams and honestly how difficult could it be to put 5-6 more leagues in with fake teams if no other licenses are available? Again it would make it more realistic and an awesome experience.

Pheew, thats all for now as I can't remember anything else and hopefully some of those thing will be implemented. It's not that I hate the game how it is now but I feel these things would make the experiense sooo much better :D
I hate it when I'm at a vuvuzela concert and people start playing football.

Make sure Konami understands that we are capable of choosing our own language or what language we prefer at the start of the game so we can get rid of the useless BLES thing.
Walcott 14

PSN: Uncledeewz

Postby Walcott 14 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:13 pm

ieyan wrote:
acmilan9090 wrote:3)this is the biggest improvement you can do, allow us to be fired or leave and change teams in master league at the end of season, allow clubs to try and sign us.

this! konami, master league in pes 2012 please allow us can move to another club.. to make it realistic, should depending on the performance of the club.. chairman also should play part wether we can leave the club or not..for example if i manage bolton and they finish like 4th place then there's a club want you to be their manager and you want to accept the job then the chairman will offer you more money to buy better players etc to keep you from leaving the club..

AMAZING suggestion, that would be simply class :D
I hate it when I'm at a vuvuzela concert and people start playing football.

Make sure Konami understands that we are capable of choosing our own language or what language we prefer at the start of the game so we can get rid of the useless BLES thing.
Walcott 14

PSN: Uncledeewz

Postby Peruzzi » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm

pedroaido wrote:- there shouldnt be a league mode, instead the master league should have it all incorporated

Dont like that idea, not everyone wants to play "manager" style, buying and selling, etc. Some people just want to play a season (or many) as their favourite club.

If anything, the second tier should be featured in League mode to make that more involving, not lose League mode altogether.
Peruzzi
Pundit
Pundit

Postby Romanista89 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm

It should be alot harder for players to develop into world class players. Only a few players in the game should be able to peak above a 95 overall rating. I don't want to see Pablo Hernandez from Valencia as a 98 overall rating. It just wouldn't happen. Only Messi, Ronaldo and maybe a wonderkid like Balotelli should be able to peak around 98-100. Too many players in the game become too good. By the time I'm five seasons into my master league, there are ten times as many players with overall 90+ than there were when I started the Master League.

Also, no-one should be able to peak above an overall rating of 100. It defines reason. When I see Fabregas has an overall rating of 108, it is absolutely ridiculous. 100 should be the ceiling that only 2 or three in the game can reach.

The dynamic development was a good idea, keep that implemented for next year.
Football is ecstasy, anguish, joy and despair
It's theatre, art, war and love
It should be predictable ... but never is
It's a feeling that can't be explained but we spend our lives explaining it
Romanista89
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby alussine » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Romanista89 wrote:Create a football world within the Master League.

Involving the press in the Master League would make it a lot more interesting.
Transfer Rumours about players I want and players who may want to leave my club.
Get the chairman of my club involved and allow him to praise or criticize my performance.

That will be nice and fun on the Master League especially.

alussine
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby alussine » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Manutd4life wrote:Having the option to buy players after a loan expires. Not negotiate all over again.

Absolutely agreed with you. I think a Management Board Structure System like the one on FIFA 11 is highly needed on PES 2012 with further additions and improvements.

alussine
Ballboy
Ballboy

Next

Return to Official Konami PES Feedback Zone