Discuss all forms of sport from football through to erm... zebra riding.
Who do you all want to win?
I want David Haye or Jessica Ennis. As long as its not Phil Taylor. Darts is not a sport.
- Posts: 3089
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 pm
- Posts: 5218
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:29 pm
- Location: Blackburn, England
- Gamertag: Rickers31093 (Not Active At Mo)
- PSN: rickers31093
Jessica Ennis - but not because I love her (lol). She's a very accomplished athlete. I'd love for her to win gold in 2012.
Steve Austin wrote:“You people get up every morning, you throw a ham and cheese sandwich in a metal lunchbox, you punch a time clock, you let some jack-off yell at you for nine hours, then you punch out and go home to some hag. I’ll never do that, man”
- Board Member
- Posts: 10460
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 pm
- Location: Equality Street, so...
- PSN: PoisonedTea
Rubbish event all together. I'll go for Cavendish because cycling is the most impressive sport out of them all.
- Posts: 7268
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am
- PSN: RaineyWins
Return to Sports
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest