Unable to install data pack = no online

Discussion about the online side of the game, from updates and DLC to organising games and competitions.

Unable to install data pack = no online

Postby Kevnuts21 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:48 am

I'm fuming , I've had the game over a week and when Konami announced an update had been brought out to include online I thought happy days , I go to download the data pack and for what takes 2 hrs it then decides to say the download is broken . KONAMI COME ON ! This should not be happening , it's 2014 for crying out loud ! So it's Saturday morning and instead of having a game on line I'm sat here on my phone complaining :( Hope everyone is as dissapointed as myself as i thought they would address this instantly for an over night fix . SHOCK I WAS WRONG :evil:
Kevnuts21

Twitter: @Nutsy26

Re: Unable to install data pack = no online

Postby Moe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:08 pm

I know this is a bit old, but I downloaded it today without any problems. It just took a while. Seems it has been fixed.
Moe

Postby roofio86 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 am

Not for me Moe, I still get an error saying the download is corrupt. Its killing me :(
roofio86

Postby samithdavid » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:07 pm

This should not be happening , it's 2014 for crying out loud ! So it's Saturday morning and instead of having a game on line I'm sat here on my phone complaining :( Hope everyone is as dissapointed as myself as i thought they would address this instantly for an over night fix .
EM DaViD
samithdavid

Return to Online