Different game, same cheats!!

Discussion about the online side of the game, from updates and DLC to organising games and competitions.

Different game, same cheats!!

Postby painball » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:58 am

I'm sick and tired of people disconnecting during or doing the Lag cheat while im playing.... i think its costs me about 30 mil fml!!

Same lag occurs and then it disconnects..

KONAMI NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS!
painball

Twitter: MahmoudHaidar5

Re: Different game, same cheats!!

Postby jambosmithy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Too bloody right! I've lost count of the amount of times this has happened to me.

My rating's about 620, and was just beating a guy who had a 900 rating (wonder how he got that) 6-0 with 2 minutes to go. Low and behold after a minute or two of him getting half his players red-carded the game goes laggy and it counts as a void result. (I think with 2 mins to go and I was 6-0 up I should've been awarded the victory even if there was a genuine disconnection).

WORST of all though, after you finish a match against one of these see-you-next-tuesdays, you don't even get to see their username so you can report the feckers! Going to have to start paying attention to that at the start of a match.

It's bad enough that the online through ball is so overpowered and you end up playing against the same folk with Martins and Walcott up front, but then you have to deal with genuine cheats!

To echo the above poster, get it sorted Konami! This is really starting to spoil online for me as it's happening to me roughly 3 out of every 10 games!

Rudi says shhhhhhhh!
jambosmithy
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby PESWENB » Thu May 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Cheaters always exist online, but yeah, Konami will really need to address this.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
PESWENB
Manager
Manager

Twitter: @PESWENB

Postby kelliebass » Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 am

Totally agree. Someone has to act on this, or else! >:(
kelliebass

Twitter: fcnghk

Postby lefteris6262 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:24 pm

I propose that we build a database in this forum (for 2015 game as the 2014 is dying now). In the database we will put the names of the cheaters who do that so we will know who the culprit are...and so they won't be able to find any player to play with....as we will put them in our in-game list of excluded players...Personaly every time I encounter such worms I exclude them from playing with me again
lefteris6262

Postby rilo82 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:15 am

Totally agree. We need to weed out the cheats.
rilo82

Postby Das_Fohlen » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:10 pm

i played and was 2:0 in front when info appeared that my pad is low battery. i paused and wnted to change pads the result was a lost connection and a 0:3 loss in the last game division 8. even a remis would've lifted me up to division 7. what a downfall
Das_Fohlen
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby L1bra » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Not so much of a cheat, but definitely a right sore loser with 0 class. Playing online comptition today. Had 2 wins and going for 3 to progress. It was a really tough game, was sweating blood giving it my all 0-0 right up until 89 minutes and scored. The dude kicks off boots the ball out for a throw then delibritly pauses as the 60 second time limit had appeard, with 80 pause left. Void game and finished 17th :roll:
L1bra

Return to Online