(u can create one here http://www.footballuser.com/post or upload a photo..
- Reserve Team
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 pm
- Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Twitter: @skiamakia
You say you like to counter attack.
This means many things:
1) Be prepared to defend for large periods - set your defensive line to Deep
2) Break with width, make sure your wingers can stretch defences out wide - set attacking style to Wide
3) Have a strong striker, when a physical route-one outlet is needed - buy a CF with high Body Balance
4) Your midfielders will be vital to support your attacks - set your midfielders to CMF, not DMF
5) The key to the counter is speed - make sure you buy players with high Top Speed and Dribble Speed (especially your LMF and RMF)
I would suggest the following formation:
Hope it helped.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:10 pm
- PSN: adam-osman
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests