Real Player Names 2011

Anything related to the editing and modification of Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven's graphics and presentation.

Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Hello. Seems about this time of year I release a list of player names for the latest PES game and this year is no different.

The only change is that this year, the squad lists will be in one big PDF file instead of a separate Word docx for each league.

Also, as well as posting in here, the file and updates will appear on the [shamelessly plugged] site in my signature.

Enjoy! 8-)
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby 01srainey » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Good stuff mate.
01srainey
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7270
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am
PSN: RaineyWins

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Steve » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:40 pm

fxtrt wrote:Hello. Seems about this time of year I release a list of player names for the latest PES game and this year is no different.

The only change is that this year, the squad lists will be in one big PDF file instead of a separate Word docx for each league.

Also, as well as posting in here, the file and updates will appear on the [shamelessly plugged] site in my signature.

Enjoy! 8-)



Thank You SO MUCH for this ! Can i ask, will this include Algeria's & New Zealand's squads, as i've heard that those two teams are included this year but not liscenced ?
User avatar
Steve
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 am
PSN: dimebolt_1976

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Jaymez Hetfield wrote:Thank You SO MUCH for this ! Can i ask, will this include Algeria's & New Zealand's squads, as i've heard that those two teams are included this year but not liscenced ?


Yeah, it'll have EVERY squad in it. Licensed and unlicensed. Classic Teams and PES-Shop players, too.
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Steve » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

fxtrt wrote:
Jaymez Hetfield wrote:Thank You SO MUCH for this ! Can i ask, will this include Algeria's & New Zealand's squads, as i've heard that those two teams are included this year but not liscenced ?


Yeah, it'll have EVERY squad in it. Licensed and unlicensed. Classic Teams and PES-Shop players, too.



Wonderful stuff! thanks again :D
User avatar
Steve
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 am
PSN: dimebolt_1976

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:53 pm

I've updated my blog with a preview of the PDF. The Serbian and Slovakian squads are there to see if you're interested.
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Steve » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 am

fxtrt wrote:I've updated my blog with a preview of the PDF. The Serbian and Slovakian squads are there to see if you're interested.


Oh man, VERY interested ! Looks absolutely gorgeous too. Cannot wait for the finalised one :)
User avatar
Steve
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 am
PSN: dimebolt_1976

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby mrgametight » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 pm

I see you have the number and the three different lists of names??id assume the last name in the row is the one that is correct to put into PES what are the other two names?
User avatar
mrgametight
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:48 pm

mrgametight wrote:I see you have the number and the three different lists of names??id assume the last name in the row is the one that is correct to put into PES what are the other two names?


It'll be fully explained in the introduction, but basically, unlicensed teams will have the shirt number followed by the fake PES name, followed by the real player name, and the last row contains the correct shirt name.
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

All unlicensed squads now online. Click my sig. :)
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Pazza » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Good effort - I think the duplicates need some work, as I think lot are wrong

e.g. Stoijkovic and Kuzmanovic won't be duplicates
Pazza
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am
Location: Swindon
PSN: Pazza1973

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Pazza wrote:Good effort - I think the duplicates need some work, as I think lot are wrong

e.g. Stoijkovic and Kuzmanovic won't be duplicates


They're definitely in. I have the game.

Bear in mind, all the squads are out of date because a lot of the transfers haven't been done.
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Pazza » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Kuzmanovic has been at Stuttgart for last season, so suprised he is a duplicate as they are not in the game?? I guess Stoijkovic is still at Wigan then?

I notice that Paraguay are also with fake names this year
Pazza
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am
Location: Swindon
PSN: Pazza1973

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Pazza » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 pm

and won't a few Shakhtar Dontetsk players also be duplicates in the Ukraine team? You have the game, so better placed :)
Pazza
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am
Location: Swindon
PSN: Pazza1973

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I haven't been through all of Ukraine or Wales yet so there's probably a few oversights amongst them. Didn't even see Paraguay had fake names. :shock: Not in the house at the moment so can't check until later.
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby 01srainey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 pm

So you have the game fxtrt?

I've been changing player names too, nearly finished with the national teams. Not too bad so far.
01srainey
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7270
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am
PSN: RaineyWins

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Pazza » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah, I saw Paraguay on a video linked from a guy on these forums somewhere. Deffo fake unfortunately...
Pazza
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am
Location: Swindon
PSN: Pazza1973

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby Pazza » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 pm

01srainey wrote:So you have the game fxtrt?

I've been changing player names too, nearly finished with the national teams. Not too bad so far.


are you replacing the "fake" duplicates as well for the OF?

I also hear the import data utility will help create teams already done in PES2010 this year (well, the players at least)
Pazza
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am
Location: Swindon
PSN: Pazza1973

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby 01srainey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Pazza wrote:yeah, I saw Paraguay on a video linked from a guy on these forums somewhere. Deffo fake unfortunately...


Yeah, Paraguay are fake. Corrected them last night.
01srainey
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7270
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am
PSN: RaineyWins

Re: Real Player Names 2011

Postby fxtrt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Updated with Paraguay! :)
fxtrt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Next

Return to Editing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests